How long does xanax stay in your system 1 - 2 mg pill?

This question has also been asked and answered here: How long does Xanax stay in your system?

The mean plasma elimination half-life of Xanax is reported to be 11.2 hours. The full range is from 6.3 to 26.9 hours in healthy adults.

For a drug to be totally eliminated from your system it takes 5.5 times the half life.

If we take the maximum time of 26.9 hours times 5.5, it will be in your system for approximately 148 hours i.e. 6 days, after your final dose.

For more answers see:

http://www.drugs.com/answers/how-long-does-xanax-stay-in-your-system-41135.html