How long does a 5 mg hydrocodone stay in your system I have a drug test in 17 days?

Anonymous

lowlos77, Hydrocodone stays in your system for 72 hours--3 days. If they did a hair strand test it will show when you took the drug. Rest assured, hair strand tests are very cost prohibitive. Good luck and don't worry julie

Neeni is right. One 5mg hydrocodone will not be in your system more than 2 weeks from now. I recently heard that if a company is unable to get a decent hair sample, that it could be grounds for not hiring. But you right on about it being "cost prohibitive."