How long before you noticed Anafranil was working?

Theoretically, it may take up to 4 weeks of using Anafranil before your symptoms improve. For best results, keep using the medication as directed. Talk with your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after 4 weeks of treatment.

I haven't used Anafranil myself but the links below have reviews made by people who have used it. You may find it useful.

Hello Stubby17. I was on Anafranil some years ago and found that it was working within about a weeks time. A side effect which I found bothersome was dry mouth. And so I was rinking a lot of fluids, mainly water. It worked well, in my case in regards to the OCD. Best of wishes to you,pledge