What foods should be avoided while taking Xarelto?

Anonymous

The literature and interaction from Drugs.com, does not have a warninf with food.

What should I avoid while taking Xarelto?

Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury. Use extra care to prevent bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth.

Read under the section: "What other drugs will affect Xarelto?"

Click on the link.

http://www.drugs.com/xarelto.html

Take care,

maso.-

There are no foods that you have to avoid while taking Xarelto. That is the beauty of the drug as opposed to Warfarin. Eat and enjoy yourself.

Anonymous

As with coumadin, you must avoid grapefruit and cranberry anything. Avoid fish oil. Avoid green tea. Absolutely no aspirin products and no steroid or cortisone anything while xarelto is in your system. Avoid anything in the herbal family. You must pass any new meds, vitamins and herbal supplements by your doctor b4 taking.