Does estradiol 1 mg increase your sex drive?

I have been on estradiol 1mg transdermal patch for 7 years and I have found my sex drive has gone up tremendously. This is not listed as a side effect, however. I have spoken to my gyno about it, as well, who told me that HRT is actually supposed to reduce your sex drive!! We are all unique and clearly whoever did the stats on this drug didn't take that into effect. Some women have higher levels of testosterone in their bodies which will keep their sex drive high or put it into high gear while on estradiol, as it did mine.

vconover 2 May 2015

I have had the same experience with increased libido on the Estradiol patch 1mg. Feeling much better emotionally on the patch than I did on the Premarin pills.