Estradiol Patch - how long after I started estradiol hormone replacement will I feel some results?

when I looked it up it said it may not work for everyone and also it does not treat your heart, and taking with other hormone replacement may cause a serious heart attack funny hoe I just asked this question and found my own ansere lol hope all is well no one deservres to go through what I went through I wanted to try them but I kept hearing what my late mother said in my head ever since. i really hope this helps

It's really difficult to say as everyone is different.

Please see links below for reviews on some of that patches. You may find these useful.

My doctor told me 3 weeks.