Does AMOX TR-K CLV 875-125 MG work for tooth infection with moderate swelling?

I can work but only take it if your dentist has prescribed it.

Amoxicillin and clavulanate is an antibiotic in a group of drugs called penicillins. Amoxicillin and clavulanate fights bacteria in the body.

Amoxicillin and clavulanate is used to treat many different infections caused by bacteria, such as sinusitis, pneumonia, ear infections, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, and infections of the skin.

annwood 11 Mar 2014

It isn't therefore prescribed for any type of respiratory infections. But for sinus and it has a lot of possible side affects so therefore it may be in your best interest to use only Amoxicillin.