Diltiazem 24hr. er 240 mg. / diltiazem 24hr. sa 240mg are these 2 the same and will they mix?

DILACOR XR (diltiazem hydrochloride) Capsule, Extended Release, indicated for the treatment of hypertension. Diltiazem hydrochloride may be used alone or in combination with other antihypertensive medications, such as diuretics.

Dilacor XR is indicated for the management of chronic stable angina, supplied as Dilacor XR 240 mg.

CARDIZEM LA (diltiazem hydrochloride) Extended Release Tablets,
Once-a-Day Dosage, indicated for CARDIZEM LA is indicated for the treatment of hypertension. It may be used alone or in combination with other antihypertensive medications.

CARDIZEM LA is indicated for the management of chronic stable angina.

You could perhaps read more on www.drugs.com, both are same & so are the indications. Tabs are supplied as:

CARDIZEM LA is supplied as white, capsule-shaped tablets debossed with "B" on one side and the diltiazem content (mg) on the other.