Can you use Nix permethrin lice shampoo on your body as a lotion to kill scabies?

Yes, the shampoo is what you want to use. Here are the instructions.

"To treat scabies:
Make sure your skin is clean and dry. Apply a thin layer of permethrin topical to all body parts from the neck down to the soles of the feet. Rub in completely. Leave the medication on for 8 to 14 hours, then wash it off completely.
Avoid applying close to the eyes, nose, mouth, or genitals.
If your condition does not clear up within 14 days after applying permethrin topical, use another application."

See http://www.drugs.com/mtm/nix-complete-lice-treatment-system.html for more information.