Lax A Gel (Canada)This page contains information on Lax A Gel for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Lax A Gel Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Lax A Gel
- Direction and dosage information for Lax A Gel
Lax A GelThis treatment applies to the following species:
A LAXATIVE & LUBRICANT TO AID IN HAIR BALL REMOVAL
Lax A Gel Indication
A laxative and lubricant to aid in hair ball removal in cats and dogs.
Each cc contains:
Directions For Use
Place a small amount of Lax A Gel on the animal nose to stimulate the taste interest. For best results feed between meals. Do not mix with food. Lax A Gel may be administered on the animals' front paws if it refuses to swallow the gel using the syringe.
1. Remove the syringe tip.
2. Turn the dial ring until the edge of the ring nearest the tip lines up with zero.
3. Depress the plunger to advance paste to tip.
4. Determine the weight of the animal.
5. Now set the dial ring at the graduation nearest the weight of the animal (do not underdose).
6. Animal's mouth must be free of food.
7. Insert nozzle of syringe through the interdental space and deposit the paste on the back of the tongue by depressing the plunger.
For Adult Cats:
For hair ball removal: 2.5 to 5 cc. for 2 to 3 days. After that 2.5 cc. 2 to 3 times a week.
As a Laxative in adult Cats: 2.5 cc. 2 to 3 times a week.
For Adult Dogs: As a Laxative: 5 to 10 cc. 2 to 3 times a week.
For Puppies: As a Laxative: 2.5 cc. 2 to 3 times a week.
Lax A Gel CautionDo not exceed the recommended dosage. If symptoms persist or get worse, consult a veterinarian. Do not administer to kittens under four weeks old of age.
WarningKeep out of the reach of children.
NoteStore in a cool and dry place.
60 cc Syringe
(Plunger graduate 0-60 cc.)
510 ROWNTREE DAIRY ROAD, BUILDING "J", WOODBRIDGE, ON, L4L 8H2
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Lax A Gel information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|