Restasis Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Restasis (cyclosporine ophthalmic) is a member of the ophthalmic anti-inflammatory agents drug class and is commonly used for Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca.
This Restasis price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Restasis is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Restasis availability.
|30||$5.42 – $5.96||$162.48 – $178.68|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Restasis offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Join My Tears, My Rewards Program for special savings of up $90 per prescription, and additional offers; for additional information contact customer service at 855-879-4014.
|Number of uses:||See Website|
|Expires||December 31, 2014|
Patient Assistance Programs for Restasis
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Allergan Patient Assistance Program
- The patient must have no prescription coverage for the requested medication and
- And have an income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level, adjusted for family size.
- Medical diagnosis necessary for this program is not specified.
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- Proof of income is needed annually
- Restasis (cyclosporine ophthalmic) Ophthalmic Emulsion 0.05%
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- The patient must have insurance
- Have an income at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Medication must be used for medically appropriate condition.
- Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly.
- Restasis (cyclosporine) Ophthalmic Emulsion 0.05%