Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: LIGHT MINERAL OIL 0.15mL in 15mL, MINERAL OIL 0.675mL in 15mL
Labeler: Baush & Lomb Incorporated
NDC Code: 24208-490
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Light mineral oil (1.0%)
Mineral oil (4.5%)
- temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
- as a protectant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only.
- if solution changes color
- do not touch the tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- remove contact lenses before use
- shake well before using
- instill 1 or 2 drop(s) in the affected eye(s) as needed or as directed by your doctor
temporarily blurred vision is typical upon application
- drops appear as a milky white solution
- store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)
edetate disodium, octoxynol-40, polyhexamethylene biguanide (preservative), polysorbate-80, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid (to adjust pH), sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic.
Toll Free Product
Information or to
Report a Serious Side
Effect Associated with
use of the product
DRY EYE THERAPY
- Moisturizes for fast relief
- Protects against tear loss
UP TO 8 HOURS OF RELIEF
Restores the lipid layer of tears
Ordinary lubricant eye drops simply provide moisture which can evaporate quickly from the eye’s surface.
- Provides moisture for fast relief AND
- Protects against tear loss for up to8 hours of comfort and relief becauseit contains Restoryl®, the advancedlipid restorative
Expect temporarily blurred vision upon application, as Soothe®XP eye drops seal in moisture.
Bausch & Lomb, Soothe and Restoryl are registered trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
US Patent #5,578,586
© Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
Rochester, NY 14609 Order No. AB49011
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED “Protective Seal” NECKBAND
WITH YELLOW "Mortar and Pestle Symbol" IS NOT INTACT.
light mineral oil and mineral oil solution/ drops
|Labeler - Baush & Lomb Incorporated (196603781)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||807927397||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.