ZegeridTreatment for Duodenal Ulcer, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Gastric Ulcer, Erosive Esophagitis
Santarus Announces FDA Action Date of February 27, 2006 for Zegerid Capsules NDA
SAN DIEGO, February 24, 2006 - Santarus, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on therapies for gastrointestinal diseases and disorders, today announced it was informed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that the action date for response to the New Drug Application (NDA) for Zegerid Capsules under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) is February 27, 2006, rather than February 26, 2006, as previously communicated by the agency. Therefore, the company anticipates receiving an action letter from the FDA on or about Monday, February 27, 2006.
Source: Santarus, Inc.
Posted: February 2006
- Santarus Announces FDA Acceptance of New Drug Application For Zegerid Chewable Tablets - July 26, 2005
- Santarus Announces FDA Acceptance of New Drug Application For Zegerid Capsules; FDA Action Expected in Early 2006 on NDA for First Immediate-Release Proton Pump Inhibitor in Capsule Formulation - June 28, 2005
- Santarus Submits New Drug Application for Zegerid Chewable Tablets - May 27, 2005
- Santarus Submits New Drug Application for Zegerid Capsules; NDA for First Immediate-Release PPI Capsule Submitted Ahead of Previously Announced Third Quarter Target - April 28, 2005
- Zegerid Santarus, Inc. - Treatment for Heartburn/GERD, Erosive Esophagitis, Duodenal Ulcers - June 15, 2004
- FDA Accepts for Filing Santarus' New Drug Application for Rapinex Powder for Oral Suspension 40mg - April 29, 2004