In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
In the US, Co-Trimoxazole (sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim systemic) is a member of the following drug classes: miscellaneous antibiotics, sulfonamides and is used to treat Acne, Bacterial Infection, Bacterial Skin Infection, Bronchitis, Diverticulitis, Epiglottitis, Granuloma Inguinale, Infection Prophylaxis, Kidney Infections, Melioidosis, Meningitis, Nocardiosis, Otitis Media, Pneumocystis Pneumonia, Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis, Pneumonia, Prevention of Bladder infection, Prostatitis, Shigellosis, Sinusitis, Toxoplasmosis, Toxoplasmosis - Prophylaxis, Traveler's Diarrhea, Upper Respiratory Tract Infection and Urinary Tract Infection.
- CO-TRIMOXAZOLE 160/800 MG (Leaflet)
- CO-TRIMOXAZOLE 160MG/800MG FORTE TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CO-TRIMOXAZOLE 20/100 MG (Leaflet)
- CO-TRIMOXAZOLE 80/400 MG (Leaflet)
- CO-TRIMOXAZOLE 80/400MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CO-TRIMOXAZOLE FORTE 160MG/800MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CO-TRIMOXAZOLE TABLETS BP (Leaflet)
- CO-TRIMOXAZOLE TABLETS BP (400/80) (Leaflet)
- CO-TRIMOXAZOLE TABLETS BP 80/400MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Co-Trimoxazole
Sulfamethoxazole is reported as an ingredient of Co-Trimoxazole in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Trimethoprim is reported as an ingredient of Co-Trimoxazole in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.