US 20 (Potassium chloride extended-release 20 mEq (1500 mg))
Pill imprint US 20 has been identified as Potassium chloride extended-release 20 mEq (1500 mg).
Potassium chloride is used in the treatment of hypokalemia; prevention of hypokalemia and belongs to the drug class minerals and electrolytes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Potassium chloride 20 mEq (1500 mg) is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for US 20 (Potassium chloride extended-release 20 mEq (1500 mg))
- 20 mEq (1500 mg)
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Minerals and electrolytes
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|63739-0447||McKesson Packaging Services|
|54569-5414||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|54868-4617||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about potassium chloride
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium chloride controlled-release tablets
- Potassium chloride extended-release capsules
- Potassium chloride extended-release tablets
- Potassium chloride liquid
- More (2) »