P 15 (Pravastatin 20 mg)
Pill imprint P 15 has been identified as Pravastatin sodium 20 mg.
Pravastatin is used in the treatment of high cholesterol; high cholesterol, familial heterozygous; ischemic stroke, prophylaxis; hyperlipoproteinemia type iia, elevated ldl; hyperlipoproteinemia (and more), and belongs to the drug class statins. Not for use in pregnancy. Pravastatin 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for P 15 (Pravastatin 20 mg)
- 20 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- dihydroxyaluminum sodium carbonate
sodium stearyl fumarate
ferric oxide yellow
Pravastatin sodium is associated with the treatment of:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...