MYLAN 472 (Mycophenolate mofetil 500mg)
Pill imprint MYLAN 472 has been identified as Mycophenolate mofetil 500mg.
Mycophenolate mofetil is used in the treatment of nephrotic syndrome; systemic lupus erythematosus; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; myasthenia gravis; pulmonary fibrosis (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective immunosuppressants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Mycophenolate mofetil 500mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MYLAN 472 (Mycophenolate mofetil 500mg)
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective immunosuppressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
ferric oxide red
sodium lauryl sulfate
ferric oxide yellow
More about mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil
- Mycophenolate mofetil capsules
- Mycophenolate mofetil solution
- Mycophenolate mofetil suspension
- Mycophenolate Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- More (2) »
- Other brands: CellCept