MYLAN 451 (Naproxen 500 mg)
Pill imprint MYLAN 451 has been identified as Naproxen 500 mg.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; osteoarthritis; headache; ankylosing spondylitis; bursitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 500 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MYLAN 451 (Naproxen 500 mg)
- 500 mg
- 16.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
sodium lauryl sulfate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0795||UDL Laboratories Inc|
|66267-0153||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|68258-1065||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
|49999-0009||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|33261-0081||Aidarex Pharmacuticals LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about naproxen
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)