MYLAN 244 (Verapamil ER 120 mg)
Pill imprint MYLAN 244 has been identified as Verapamil hydrochloride extended-release 120 mg.
Verapamil is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; cluster headaches; arrhythmia; high blood pressure; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Verapamil 120 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MYLAN 244
- 120 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0894||UDL Laboratories Inc|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about verapamil
- Verapamil controlled-release tablets
- Verapamil immediate-release
- Verapamil immediate-release tablets
- Verapamil sustained-release capsules controlled onset
- More (4) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.