MOVA 375 M37 (Naproxen 375 mg)
Pill imprint MOVA 375 M37 has been identified as Naproxen 375 mg.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; osteoarthritis; headache; ankylosing spondylitis; bursitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 375 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MOVA 375 M37 (Naproxen 375 mg)
- 375 mg
- 14.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|67253-0621||DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|54569-3759||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|63874-0325||Altura Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|16590-0162||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
|21695-0085||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
|55887-0901||Diversified Healthcare Services Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about naproxen
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)