M B9 (Bupropion Extended Release (XL) 300 mg)
Pill imprint M B9 has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride extended release (XL) 300 mg.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; major depressive disorder; depression; adhd; anxiety (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 300 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M B9
- 300 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferrosoferric oxide
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
More about bupropion
- Bupropion extended-release tablets
- Bupropion hydrobromide extended-release tablets
- Bupropion sustained-release tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.