M 433 (Bupropion 75 mg)
Pill imprint M 433 has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride 75 mg.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of depression; adhd; sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; smoking cessation; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 75 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M 433 (Bupropion 75 mg)
- 75 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0943||UDL Laboratories Inc|
|21695-0017||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
|67544-0406||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
|60429-0946||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about bupropion
- Bupropion extended-release tablets
- Bupropion hydrobromide extended-release tablets
- Bupropion sustained-release tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)