LAMICTAL XR 250 (Lamictal XR 250 mg)
Generic Name: lamotrigine
Pill imprint LAMICTAL XR 250 has been identified as Lamictal XR 250 mg.
Lamictal XR is used in the treatment of seizure prevention and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamictal XR 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for LAMICTAL XR 250 (Lamictal XR 250 mg)
- Generic Name:
LAMICTAL XR 250
- 250 mg
- Purple / White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- glyceryl monostearate
polyethylene glycol 400
FD&C Blue No. 2
More about Lamictal XR (lamotrigine)
- Lamictal XR extended-release tablets
- Lamictal XR
- Lamictal XR Patient Titration Kit (Blue)
- Lamictal XR Patient Titration Kit (Green)
- Lamictal XR Patient Titration Kit (Orange)
- Lamictal XR (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...