IL 3657 (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine acetaminophen 500 mg / butalbital 50 mg / caffeine 40 mg)
Pill imprint IL 3657 has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine acetaminophen 500 mg / butalbital 50 mg / caffeine 40 mg.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine acetaminophen 500 mg / butalbital 50 mg / caffeine 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- acetaminophen 500 mg / butalbital 50 mg / caffeine 40 mg
- Prescription only
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine elixir
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine capsules and tablets
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine solution
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen and Caffeine Capsule (FDA)
- Butalbital/Acetaminophen/Caffeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.