I G 342 (Naproxen 500 mg)
Pill imprint I G 342 has been identified as Naproxen 500 mg.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; osteoarthritis; headache; ankylosing spondylitis; bursitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 500 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for I G 342 (Naproxen 500 mg)
- 500 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- InvaGen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
ferric oxide yellow
More about naproxen
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)