I G 342 (Naproxen 500 mg)
Pill imprint I G 342 has been identified as Naproxen 500 mg.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; muscle pain; pain; ankylosing spondylitis; gout, acute (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 500 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for I G 342
- 500 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- InvaGen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
ferric oxide yellow
More about naproxen
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.