G 404 (Atovaquone and proguanil hydrochloride 250 mg / 100 mg)
Pill imprint G 404 has been identified as Atovaquone and proguanil hydrochloride 250 mg / 100 mg.
Atovaquone/proguanil is used in the treatment of malaria prevention; malaria and belongs to the drug class antimalarial combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Atovaquone/proguanil 250 mg / 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for G 404
- 250 mg / 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antimalarial combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Glenmark Generics Inc., USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
low substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose
polyethylene glycol 400
polyethylene glycol 8000
ferric oxide red
More about atovaquone/proguanil
- Atovaquone and proguanil
- Atovaquone and chloroguanide (Advanced Reading)
- Atovaquone and proguanil (Advanced Reading)
- Atovaquone and Proguanil Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Atovaquone/Proguanil Hydrochloride (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.