G 32 250 (Naproxen 250 mg)
Pill imprint G 32 250 has been identified as Naproxen 250 mg.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; osteoarthritis; headache; ankylosing spondylitis; muscle pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for G 32 250 (Naproxen 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Glenmark Generics Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
More about naproxen
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...