EM 103 (Alprazolam extended-release 2 mg)
Pill imprint EM 103 has been identified as Alprazolam extended-release 2 mg.
Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression; tinnitus; dysautonomia and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Alprazolam 2 mg has a low potential for abuse relative to the drugs in schedule 3. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.
See also related documents.
Images for EM 103 (Alprazolam extended-release 2 mg)
- 2 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
More about alprazolam
- Alprazolam extended-release tablets
- Alprazolam orally disintegrating tablets
- Alprazolam solution
- Alprazolam (Advanced Reading)
- Alprazolam Oral (Advanced Reading)