E 112 (Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim DS 800 mg / 160 mg)
Pill imprint E 112 has been identified as Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim DS 800 mg / 160 mg.
Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim is used in the treatment of bacterial skin infection; urinary tract infection; bacterial infection; sinusitis; bronchitis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antibiotics, sulfonamides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim 800 mg / 160 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E 112
- 800 mg / 160 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antibiotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim suspension
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim tablets
- Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim (Advanced Reading)
- More (3) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.