B02 LL (Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril 12.5 mg / 20 mg)
Pill imprint B02 LL has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril 12.5 mg / 20 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril 12.5 mg / 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for B02 LL (Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril 12.5 mg / 20 mg)
- 12.5 mg / 20 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
ferric oxide yellow
pregelatinized corn starch
More about hydrochlorothiazide/lisinopril
- Hydrochlorothiazide and lisinopril
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)