A185 (Trimethobenzamide 300 mg)
Pill imprint A185 has been identified as Trimethobenzamide hydrochloride 300 mg.
Trimethobenzamide is used in the treatment of nausea/vomiting and belongs to the drug class anticholinergic antiemetics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Trimethobenzamide 300 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for A185 (Trimethobenzamide 300 mg)
- 300 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Anticholinergic antiemetics
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Amide Pharmaceutical Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-5589||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|68258-9100||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
|55887-0081||Diversified Healthcare Services Inc (repackager)|
|16590-0570||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about trimethobenzamide
- Trimethobenzamide solution
- Trimethobenzamide (Advanced Reading)
- Trimethobenzamide Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)