93 T13 (Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine Extended Release 60 mg / 120 mg)
Pill imprint 93 T13 has been identified as Fexofenadine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride extended release 60 mg / 120 mg.
Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine 60 mg / 120 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 93 T13
- 60 mg / 120 mg
- Tan & White
- 19.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-6087||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine
- Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets
- Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets (12 hour)
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine (Advanced Reading)
- Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine (FDA)
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride/Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.