93 T13 (Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine Extended Release 60 mg / 120 mg)
Pill imprint 93 T13 has been identified as Fexofenadine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride extended release 60 mg / 120 mg.
Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine 60 mg / 120 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 93 T13 (Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine Extended Release 60 mg / 120 mg)
- 60 mg / 120 mg
- Tan & White
- 19.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-6087||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine
- Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets
- Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets (12 hour)
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine (Advanced Reading)
- Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine (FDA)
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride/Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (Wolters Kluwer)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...