747 (Hyzaar 25 mg / 100 mg)
Pill imprint 747 has been identified as Hyzaar 25 mg / 100 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 25 mg / 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 747 (Hyzaar 25 mg / 100 mg)
- 25 mg / 100 mg
- 16.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Merck & Company Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/losartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Hyzaar