727 MYLAN (Amitriptyline and perphenazine 10 mg / 4 mg)
Pill imprint 727 MYLAN has been identified as Amitriptyline and perphenazine 10 mg / 4 mg.
Amitriptyline/perphenazine is used in the treatment of anxiety; depression; agitation and belongs to the drug class psychotherapeutic combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Amitriptyline/perphenazine 10 mg / 4 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 727 MYLAN (Amitriptyline and perphenazine 10 mg / 4 mg)
- 10 mg / 4 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Psychotherapeutic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
sodium lauryl sulfate
FD&C Blue No. 1
More about amitriptyline/perphenazine
- Amitriptyline and perphenazine
- Perphenazine and amitriptyline (Advanced Reading)