531 (Tramadol hydrochloride extended-release 100 mg)
Pill imprint 531 has been identified as Tramadol hydrochloride extended-release 100 mg.
Tramadol is used in the treatment of back pain; chronic pain; anxiety; pain; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tramadol 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 531
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
More about tramadol
- Tramadol extended-release capsules
- Tramadol extended-release tablets
- Tramadol orally disintegrating tablets
- Tramadol (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.