44 503 (Cold multi-symptom severe acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
Pill imprint 44 503 has been identified as Cold multi-symptom severe acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg.
Cold Multi-Symptom Severe is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; influenza and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Cold Multi-Symptom Severe acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 44 503
- Generic Name:
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / guaifenesin 200 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Stephen L. LaFrance Pharmacy, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
D&C Yellow No. 10
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about Cold Multi-Symptom Severe (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- Other brands: Mucinex Children's Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever, Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe, Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cold, Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe, More (9) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.