23 57 V (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
Pill imprint 23 57 V has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 23 57 V (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
- 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg
- 20.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|33358-0060||Core Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|16590-0581||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine elixir
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine capsules and tablets
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine solution
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen and Caffeine Capsule (FDA)
- Butalbital/Acetaminophen/Caffeine (Wolters Kluwer)