23 57 V (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
Pill imprint 23 57 V has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 23 57 V (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
- 500 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg
- 20.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|33358-0060||Core Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|16590-0581||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine elixir
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine capsules and tablets
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine solution
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...