2 1/2 WARFARIN TARO (WARFARIN 2.5 mg)
Pill imprint 2 1/2 WARFARIN TARO has been identified as Warfarin sodium 2.5 mg.
Warfarin is used in the treatment of deep vein thrombosis, first event; prevention of thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation; heart failure; heart attack; deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis after hip replacement surgery (and more), and belongs to the drug class coumarins and indandiones. Not for use in pregnancy. Warfarin 2.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 2 1/2 WARFARIN TARO (WARFARIN 2.5 mg)
- 2.5 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Coumarins and indandiones
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
FD&C Blue No. 2 Aluminium Lake
D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminium Lake
Warfarin sodium is associated with the treatment of:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Chronic Central Venous Catheterization
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, First Event
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Tissue Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Protein S Deficiency
- Pulmonary Embolism, First Event
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...