132 BOCA (Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine SR 1200 mg / 50 mg)
Pill imprint 132 BOCA has been identified as Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride SR 1200 mg / 50 mg.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 1200 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 1200 mg / 50 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
More about guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine controlled-release capsules
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine liquid
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine sustained-release tablets
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
- Other brands: Mucinex D, Mucinex D Maximum Strength, Robitussin Severe Congestion, Entex T, More (52) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.