yellow lortab?
    backwoodsb is offline New Member

Default yellow lortab?

This may be a little different. I'm trying to find the maker of a pill and its i.d. #
    I have taken them and they worked a lot better than my generics. I need this info to give my pharmacist. The pill is rectangular in shape and yellow in color. I looked it up by number a while back and it said it was a Lortab 7.5.
    If anyone can help I would really appreciate it!

rtarpley is offline New Member

The name of this pill is actually Norco. The difference between it and a Lortab is that the yellow one only has 325 mg of acetiminophen in it. The one you're asking about is actually a generic version of the Norco. I have also gotten white ones. I agree they do work alot better than Lortab. Just tell your pharmacist that you're needing a generic Norco.

jackjose is offline New Member

Smile Lortab yellow

I have recently been studying lortab, the magic drug. In fact my favorite lortab yellow, because it will allow me to the spirit of excitement, more passion.

lortab yellow why there is such a magical power of this? I have always wanted to know the reasons. Lortab may be due to reaction with chemical substances, and yellow is my favorite color. So they have a combination of boundless strength.

Of course, there will be friends do not like lortab yellow. I understand how my friends would like, Lortab, after all, the body is a certain side effects, and a lot of people do not accept the yellow. But I believe that this is only because we are from different points of view Lortab yellow look at it.
    Finally, I want to tell my friends, Lortab yellow is my favorite!

This entry was posted on Thursday the site www.lortab-weight-loss.org, November 6th, 2008 at 7:49 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.