Okay so i have looked EVERYWERE and cannot seem to find this pill anywhere.

It is a small round green pill that bellows out on each side, and has an imprint that reads


on one side of the pill, was told they are pills to get you baked, like smoking weed but taking a pill.

picture included, if anybody knows these or has seen them before that would be awesome thanks!