Pfizer 2mg Xanax Bar (Real/>>>>?)
    dl307 is offline New Member

Default Pfizer 2mg Xanax Bar (Real/>>>>?)

Was hoping some people could give me their opinions on whether these are real Pfizer 2mg Xanax bars or not.

The reason I'm not so sure is that the bars don't have 3 scores on the bottom like some images I've seen. (The only score on the bottom is across the "2" without the other 2 scores that should be at the 1/4th and 3/4th section of the underside.) Also, they aren't very rounded at the corners and the diagnal ridges on the bottom aren't as pronounced as the images for these:

The other reason is that when I took one, it didn't have a very bitter taste like the G3722 I've had before. I also chewed it and it didn't crumble like other pills might, it seemed to have more of a paper consistency if that makes any sense, and the chemical taste was very subtle and took a few seconds to show up after chewing instead of instant like when I had tossed .5mg of a Greenstone into my mouth without actually chewing.

Lastly, I took part of a broken piece (about 1/4th), folded it in a piece of paper, and tried crushing it and it was very hard and didn't crush at all.

I don't have a tolerance or experience with Xanax so I can't tell for sure. It did make me drowsy and I fell asleep at night.

Here's a photo (not very clear, my camera isn't great):

Anonymous Guest

im sure you have real xanax if a pharmacist gave them to you they have to be real

painful_crash_2005 is offline New Member

Based on your photograph, and description, the pills sound legit. The only time you should worry is if you were buying them off the street (which I'm assuming you don't do). Different drug companies that make the same drugs (and their generics) make slight changes in looks, color, etc. I can't really comment on the taste, because it's been a while since I've had them. I just know that Xanax tends to be a LOT more bitter (or bad tasting) than some of the other Benzos.