Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbOne
  • 1 Post By mom23boyz
Made it 7 days...
    kc1223 is offline New Member

Default Made it 7 days...

Hi everyone. I am new here. Looking for a group of people (support if you will) who are in the same boat as me. I am hoping I found the right place.

Anyway, I am a hydrocodone / vicodin addict. I have been battleing with my addiciton for about 3.5 years now. I am one week sober today. I have been on and off this horse many times and I am determined to stay clean this time.

I will open up more about my story and experiences as time goes on, right now I guess I am just looking to know that I am not alone or the only person going through something like this.

numbOne is offline Member

You are definitely not alone. There are so many ppl here that have been/are going thru the same exact thing.

Congrats on your week of sobriety. I know the on again off again drill very well. It gets harder with time getting off and the on's seem to last longer. It really puts our mind, body and spirit to the test.

posting a lot and reading of others struggles seems to help and be a nice reminder not to back.
    kc1223 likes this.

mom23boyz is offline New Member

kc...

You are definitley not alone. tomorrow will be 7 days for me and it seems everyday gets better. My pain has actually been better w/o the pills. Good luck to you hope you are still doing well.
    kc1223 likes this.

Comeback Kid is offline Senior Member

so....kc, did you remain clean? These cliffhanger threads always get me
    Hi my name is Adam, i'm an addict
    "Do you have another day 1 in you?"
    “If I can't win what sense does it make to fight?” -Father Martin on Step 1
    Clean as of 05.30.2014 (4:00pm)

rxqueen83 is offline Member

Good job KC. You know if you can make 7 days you can make a lifetime! Hoping you come back and post that your still clean. And if your not, don't be afraid. Try again.