suboxone and oxycotin
    nickbass is offline New Member

Default suboxone and oxycotin

Hi guys, This is my first time using this site or any for that matter and first time writing on any forum, My problem, I have been taking pain meds off and on regretfully for the last couple years(not to treat any type of pain), over the past 4 months it has gotten a little more out of hand and i have battled a 5 year addiction already with a completly different type of drug and overcome it and stayed clean for 2 years just to find myself in trouble again. I have been taking oxycotin or methadone atleast 5-7 days a week and of corse built up an increasingly high tollerance that has become more than a financial burden. I made the decission to quit and get clean once and for all but do not have insurance and am not able to see a doctor for advice, but through friends that have battled these same addictions and succeeded in quiting they suggested suboxone to help with the mental and physical withdrawls, how long do in need to take it and in what dossage to work best with both my financial strain and dependence.. and is it the best thing to cope with this?.. also will i struggle with withdrawl symptoms from suboxone and how long will those last? Thank you for any help and god bless!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Check out the following link to see how I recommend using suboxone. Need to know HOW MUCH (in mg) of methadone are you using honestly and how often. Read the link and let me know if you want my help. I can help you do this but I need to know more about what, how much and how often you are taking these drugs you've mentioned. I used subs successfully after using opiates for 35 years. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.