Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
HOW to get xanax perscription

Default HOW to get xanax perscription

I want to know what to say to my doctor that could get me this perscription.. I heard that if you say you are really really stressed and moody that they might give you this.. my doctor is easy to get things from... any help is greatly appreciated

Cats Meow is offline Banned

I think it's kind of against this sites rules to give you that kind of advice, since you don't need it for a legitimate reason. Girl, why do you want to do drugs for anyway?

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

mccorkle181970 likes this.

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

I agree with cats. This would be a sure fire way to start yourself into a major addiction. Benzodiazepines like Xanax are highly addictive and very dangerous. Many docs will not prescribe them at all anymore, and many insurance companies will not cover them because of all the problems with people taking them.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~
    WorriedMama2B likes this.

Alright well can you tell me what they prescribe xanax for?

cyanoticc is offline New Member

You mean you want a prescription for a drug, and you don't even know what its for. That's scary.

Just keep in mind "drugs are for sick people" and you will be alright.

K

morticia is offline Member

generally xanax is for anixety poeple that have panic attacks.

believe me you dont want to get hooked on this drug i was on this drug for years and i recenty was prescribed something else for my anixety disorder.

a friendly word of advice xanax is highly addictive and the w/d is HELL! i went through severe w/d i was hearing voices telling me to kill myself so i wound up cutting my wrists and ended up in the hosptal a year ago.

this is not a drug you want to get just for kicks or to get high with.

it dangerous if i were you >> stay far away from this drug.

good luck
    Morticia[:I]

zippysgoddess is offline Platinum Member

Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, and several others, are all members of the drug class Benzodiazepines. They are used for people who have panic and anxiety disorders, undue stress and similar emotional problems.

They are highly addictive and dangerous. As I said in my other post, many docs will not prescribe them at all anymore, and a lot of prescription insurances won't cover them at all anymore. Some pharmacies won't carry them or fill prescriptions for them since they are so addictive and dangerous. NO one wants to be responsible for someone becoming addicted or ODing on them.

Right now, while my husband is in school and we are living on his SSDI, because SSI keeps turning me down, he has Medicare Aetna for his prescriptions, with a supplement from the state Medicaid to cover the cost difference of what they won't pay, and I have straight state Medicaid for mine, and none of these programs will cover any type of Benzo anymore in Pennsylvania.

As a matter of fact, they won't even cover the time release Oxycodone anymore, either, they will only cover the 5mg instant release for breakthrough pain and nothing else.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Antiprepp1105 is offline Member

yeah this has to be one of the sumbest posts I have seen so far on this entire website.

needlife is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by -runzwithscissors-

I want to know what to say to my doctor that could get me this perscription.. I heard that if you say you are really really stressed and moody that they might give you this.. my doctor is easy to get things from... any help is greatly appreciated
    Xanax, and every benzodiazopene (anti-anxiety drugs ie valium) are extremely addictive. BEWARE. The withdrawal is along the lines of >>>>>> and alcohol withdrawal and can KILL you. This is absolutely not something you want to mess with recreationally. I could easly tell you how to get a prescription, but I would be doing you a horrible horrible disservice. Please, do not pursue this. It slows your brain down (essentially) and when you stop it, your brain can't handle going back to full speed, so you could even have seizures from stopping it.
    Few people realize how dangerous Xanax and its colleagues really are. I agree strongly with the previous reply.
    Forethoughts likes this.

opiattire is offline New Member

just to give you an idea of how strong this medicine is, i had a friend who showed up at my door one night and had taken 7 footballs (street term he used) of xanax and he didn't know how he got home. the next day we found out that he and a friend of his (who was also abusing the drug) had both been in a terrible car accident and he had fled the scene and hitchhiked his way to the apartment complex with rx drugs as a bribe. amazingly he made it home without being arrested or hurt except for a few bruises. his friend though was not so lucky...he recieved a dui and numerous other charges for his reckless endangerment of everyone on the road and was put under house arrest (it wasn't his first offense.) the only way my friend even knew he was in the accident was due to a phone call he got from the guy who wrecked the car! he didn't remember any of what happened! the xanax he had taken caused temporary amnesia. it also killed someone i knew as well when he od'd on it. it terrifies me when i see any of my friends recreationally use it, because it is so dangerous. and take it from me, rx drugs in general are not something to mess with. so in conclusion...getting a script for recreational use...very very dumb move.

We were somewhere near barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

justwhatever is offline Member

runzwithscissors

if you really wanted to lie to your doctor, you could research the subject and figure out what to say. But, these days, doctors are weary of 'drug seekers.' it's a pretty bad feeling to walk out of a doctors office after getting denied. you could lose his trust, at the very least. Doctor shopping, switching pharmacies, and pharmaceutical fraud, are big deals, sometimes felonies. Doctors and insurance companies can red flag the DEA, and that's not good. you never know when are actually going to need medical help down the road for something real. Anyway, a doctor is going to start you off on a very small dose. if you are looking for a high, you will have to seriously abuse the drug, and you will run out in days and be left with nothing. very dangerous, believe me, i know.

good luck

this forum is about helping and healing-- feel free to correct my mistakes

Lightbulb

if your taking it for recreational purposes, its not wise to do so on a regular basis...THAT is how you get addicted, because your body builds a dependancy for the drug. But anything in excess amounts can be dangerous and bad for you. self control and moderation is key.

i believe most addiction is purely mindset. if someone told you it's highly addictive before hand, most likely you'd "become addicted" within the first few times you tried it because your brain knows it is. however, in reverse effect, if your told the drug is not addictive, then your mind will not even give it a second thought.
    for example: i have known people who took prescriptions of all kinds that were labeled "addictive" such as xanax, adderall, vicodin, ect. who didnt know they were addictive and didnt give it a second thought after going off the meds. i have taken xanax a bunch of times, and it was never a problem.
    [but i stopped taking pills, & man made drugs only herbal natural stuff now if you know what i mean lol]

to get xanax, because its an anxiety med, you have to describe symptoms such as stress overload, shortness of breath , and other things that would show signs of panic attacks in the near future. you cant prove panic attacks dont happen to you. it may take a while of other meds, so you have to be patient and "try" these. after taking them for a while, call your doctor and say they didnt work..eventualy, they'll give you xanax or something equivelent to it.
    AGAIN JUST BE CAREFUL. dont make it a habit to take them often. excessive refills look suspicous and it can be addictive if it becomes a routine.

best of luck

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissDr.FeelGood View Post
    if your taking it for recreational purposes, its not wise to do so on a regular basis...THAT is how you get addicted, because your body builds a dependancy for the drug. But anything in excess amounts can be dangerous and bad for you. self control and moderation is key.

i believe most addiction is purely mindset. if someone told you it's highly addictive before hand, most likely you'd "become addicted" within the first few times you tried it because your brain knows it is. however, in reverse effect, if your told the drug is not addictive, then your mind will not even give it a second thought.
    for example: i have known people who took prescriptions of all kinds that were labeled "addictive" such as xanax, adderall, vicodin, ect. who didnt know they were addictive and didnt give it a second thought after going off the meds. i have taken xanax a bunch of times, and it was never a problem.
    [but i stopped taking pills, & man made drugs only herbal natural stuff now if you know what i mean lol]

to get xanax, because its an anxiety med, you have to describe symptoms such as stress overload, shortness of breath , and other things that would show signs of panic attacks in the near future. you cant prove panic attacks dont happen to you. it may take a while of other meds, so you have to be patient and "try" these. after taking them for a while, call your doctor and say they didnt work..eventualy, they'll give you xanax or something equivelent to it.
    AGAIN JUST BE CAREFUL. dont make it a habit to take them often. excessive refills look suspicous and it can be addictive if it becomes a routine.

best of luck

The post you're replying to is three years old. You're probably trashed on xanax and are too blown away to read. This isn't a forum for learning how to score drugs. Get lost loser! You're a punk.
    Jimmy36 likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

confusedvette is offline Junior Member

It is prescribed for generalized anxiety disorder at only .5 mg. You are not supposed to take more than prescribed and you should not take it for more than a couple of weeks. It works great if you use it as prescribed.

soulmanet is offline New Member

don't do it !!!!! the withdrawals are the worst..(put me in the hospital)...find something else to do like pot or beer, anything but xanax, please don't take them..

confusedvette is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by soulmanet View Post
    don't do it !!!!! the withdrawals are the worst..(put me in the hospital)...find something else to do like pot or beer, anything but xanax, please don't take them..
    you are suggesting smoking pot instead of xanax?

jumpout33 is offline New Member

Yes they're saying to smoke pot instead of taking XANAX, and they're right!
    Are you critical of something like that?
    THC is much better than taking the CRAZY Pill or Anxiety Pill. I have dealt with it before and know that it is good and works great and thats the scary part, it works to good, very addictive. If you're going to say that THC is addictive then you need XANAX. THC is very easy to stop at anytime and the withdrawl doesn't make you CUT YOUR WRIST either, you just get a little insomnia. Just make sure you don't do it at work, do it after and at night, regulate the THC intake so you don't become lazy and unmotivated. While taking XANAX working out is nearly impossible, what I mean is that after you take the pill the day of, if you wait until after ur owrkout then ur good. THC on the other hand then working out is quite nice. I have prepared for numerous cage fights and other strength training events while smoking THC and did very well, #1 to #3 in everything I have ever did. State Championship Wrestle, 2-Time All State Running back, third in state baseball team, College Degree in PSYCHOLOGY and I know alot about this stuff in regards to XANAX and THC. I am an achiever and SMOKING POT doesn't make a damn freaking differance, like I said just regulate it and know your goals in life. If you decide XANAX is best for you then you will suffer the long term effects which are becoming "NOT YOUSELF" anymore. THC improves your personality more then, and XANAX decreases your Personality and long term. If you regulate the XANAX then you can make out quite well, almost like THC. XANAX is something that is more acceptable in the work place, that is one reason I did like it. Never got tested for it, Only got tested for: THC,COC,PCP,OPI,AMP!
    With that being and back to XANAX, if you regulate your intake, here are a couple of examples of regulating your intake:
    * 2 hours after a Workout(Earn it) - Then Eat big and watch ur favorite movie, do some reading, study ur profession, etc.
    * Go for a run in the morning before work, eat Breakfast and only take the XANAX if you really feel overwhelmed and know you feel ur anxiety traits. If you can wait until work is over then great.
    * Go for run in morning, eat, work and around noon take half the dose reccommened that way you can still do some working out after work then take your regular dose after work.

Keep in mind that the best thing to do with XANAX is to take it only when you really need it. Wait 2 to 3 days in between doses, and if possible wait until you know it's getting bad then hit one up and feel good. Tash what you don't use for rainy days, just get ur perscription and deal with the rest as the days pass. THC is great but it's looked down on, once it becomes Legal in California and starts to be taxed for 3 to 5 years then a lot of peoples oppinions about THC will change. Things take time even if you're a NARROW MINDED person. I know lots of doctors that have no problem with THC so get off your high horse because one day it will be legal and taxed all across the nation just like in much of EUROPE. Our country has just been waiting for the right time to legalize it. Keeping it Illegal has givene a lot of jobs to law enforcement but with growth of really dangerous drugs like meth, ice, crank going up everyday they are starting to realize they need to shift there attention to that and possible legalize THC and tax the hell out of it. Just because it's legal doesn't mean companies have to allow THC users in the work place, and they won't allow them. It will be for the lower class people and recreational users that don't get tested to use and get taxed. This new Tax will infact help get this great nation out of debt. Tax the heck out of alcohol, Ciggaretts and THC and see how quick this nation gets back on it's feet. Those addicts are bad as anyother. My girlfriend smoke Ciggs and I think it's just nasty and horrible for the body. Smokers lack real motivation and are at high risk for disease. My G-ma died from cig disease and my mother is on her way. My father died from alcohol abuse. THC wouldn't do that to anybody, think big and think samrt.
    XANAX no good if you don't regulate.

So this question is very old, almost 2 years someone said, but you know what, maybe that person still comes back and reads these posts. With that, get your perscription, tell the doctor the truth about your past and present, tell him you have anxiety and explain using proper PHYSCOLOGICAL communication, i.e. terms used to described anxiety conditions, be smart with your communication and don't just ask for it. Take what he gives you and tell him it doesn't work you don't notice anything, then continue to use what he gives you, if it's ******** then take it but don't use it and cointinue this process for however long it takes you to get what you think works best for you, only you know what works best for you and what you like, rememeber that, only you know what works best for you!
    Last edited by jumpout33; 07-25-2009 at 01:30 AM.

karaboo is offline Senior Member

Ok dude, if you want to encourage drug seeking behavior and marijuana use, go somewhere else. In case you haven't noticed, almost all the people on here are either getting off drugs or looking for help to get off drugs. Pot does cause lung disease, nitwit, inhaling anything damages the lungs. Go smoke your pot and rant somewhere else. We will still be here when you decide pot is addictive and need help quitting, if you have enough brain cells left to use a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpout33 View Post
    Yes they're saying to smoke pot instead of taking XANAX, and they're right!
    Are you critical of something like that?
    THC is much better than taking the CRAZY Pill or Anxiety Pill. I have dealt with it before and know that it is good and works great and thats the scary part, it works to good, very addictive. If you're going to say that THC is addictive then you need XANAX. THC is very easy to stop at anytime and the withdrawl doesn't make you CUT YOU WRIST either, you just get a little insomnia. Just make sure you don't do it at work, do it after and at night, regulate the THC intake so you don't become lazy and unmotivated. While taking XANAX working out is nearly impossible. THC on the other hand then working out is quite nice. I have prepared for numerous cage fights and other strength training events while smoking THC and did very well, #! to #3 in everything I have ever did. State Championship Wrestle, 2-Time All State Wrestler, College Degree in PSYCHOLOGY and I know alot about this stuff in regards to XANAX and THC. I am an achiever and SMOKING POT doesn't make a damn feaking differance, like I said just regulate it and know yourgoals in life. If you decide XANAX is best for you then you will suffer the long term effects which are becoming "NOT YOUSELF" anymore. THC improves your personality more then, and XANAX decreases your Personality and long term. If you regulate the XANAX then you can make out quite well, almost like THC. XANAX is something that is more acceptable in the work place, that is one reason I did like it. Never got tested for it, Only got tested for: THC,COC,PCP,OPI,AMP!
    With that being and back to XANAX, if you regulate your intake, here are a couple of example of regulating your intake:
    * 2 hours after a Workout(Earn it) - Then Eat big and watch ur favorite movie, do some reading, study ur profession, etc.
    * Go for a run in the morning before work, eat Breakfast and only take the XANAX if you really feel overwhelmed and know you feel ur anxiety traits. If you can wait until work is over then great.
    * Go for run in morning, eat, work and around noon take half the dose reccommened that way you can still do some working out after work then take your regular dose after work.

Keep in mind that the best thing to do with XANAX is to take it only when you really need it. Wait 2 to 3 days in between doses, and if possible wait until you know it's getting bad then hit one up and feel good.
    THC is great but it's looked down on, once it becomes Legal in California and starts to be taxed for 3 to 5 years then a lot of peoples oppinions about THC will change. Things take time even if you're a NARROW MINDED person. I know lots of doctors that have no problem with THC so get off your high horse because one day it will be legal and taxed all across the nation just like in much of EUROPE. Our country has just been waiting for the right time to legalize it. Keeping it Illegal has givene a lot of jobs to law enforcement but with growth of really dangerous drugs like meth, ice, crank going up everyday they are starting to realize they need to shift there attention to that and possible legalize THC and tax the hell out of it. Just because it's legal doesn't mean companies have to allow THC users in the work place, and they won't allow them. It will be for the lower class people and recreational users that don't get tested to use and get taxed. This new Tax will infact help get this great nation out of debt. Tax the heck out of alcohol, Ciggaretts and THC and see how quick this nation gets back on it's feet. Those addicts are bad as anyother. My girlfriend smoke Ciggs and I think it's just nasty and horrible for the body. Smokers lack real motivation and are at high risk for disease. My G-ma died from cig disease and my mother is on her way. My father died from alcohol abuse. THC wouldn't do that to anybody, think big and think samrt.
    XANAX no good if you don't regulate.

So this question is very old, almost 2 years someone said, but you know what, maybe that person still comes back and reads these posts. With that, get your perscription, tell the doctor the truth about your past and present, tell him you have anxiety and explain using proper PHYSCOLOGICAL communication, i.e. terms used to described anxiety conditions, be smart with your communication and don't just ask for it. Take what he gives you and tell him it doesn't work you don't notice anything, then continue to use what he gives you, if it's ******** then take it but don't use it and cointinue this process for however long it takes you to get what you think works best for you, only you know what works best for you and what you like, rememeber that, only you know what works best for you!

Strength & courage is moving forward in spite of the fear

purpledog is offline Banned

Unhappy

wot a dick you are jumpout33

i never beleived i would read such garbage
    wot a crock

gettingthere is offline Junior Member

shouldn't this thread be removed?

This thread goes back to 2006. But if everyone would just stop posting on it then it would quickly disappear off the board. When someone makes dumb posts just ignore them and they will go away regardless.
    WorriedMama2B likes this.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

lugnutz is offline New Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by karaboo View Post
    Ok dude, if you want to encourage drug seeking behavior and marijuana use, go somewhere else. In case you haven't noticed, almost all the people on here are either getting off drugs or looking for help to get off drugs. Pot does cause lung disease, nitwit, inhaling anything damages the lungs. Go smoke your pot and rant somewhere else. We will still be here when you decide pot is addictive and need help quitting, if you have enough brain cells left to use a computer.
    your horribly misinformed reply is the sole reason i made an account on this website. that says something. you obviously are completely uneducated on the subject of recreational marijuana use, so i suggest you keep your uptight mouth shut until you get at least a somewhat intelligent grasp on what you're arguing. marijuana is NOT addictive, you moron. many extremely successful people use marijuana regularly. open your eyes, and don't fall for the bullsh!t propaganda based around marijuana.

smoke w33d every day. (responsibly, of course)

Vettechef is offline New Member

Default My wife uses it on a as needed basis.

Not all people wanting information are searching to abuse the drug.
    My wife certainly doesn't use it daily,weekly,or monthly.As needed perhaps 2 times a year.And then breaks it in half.As also the same as me!!

chadmon90 is offline New Member

Default benzos r dumb

jump33 is right about marijuana not being addictive well atleast physically cuz thc molecules bind to fat cells so u have a built up supply in your systemso when u burn fat it slowly releases thc. If you smoke alot of weed and work out you can technically get high off working out with out smoking but if you were to block it from binding to fat cells u would see similar withdrawals to a coke addict. Also u have to smoke weed heavily(4-6 times a day) for like a decade to build up enough thc on your brain (mostly fat) to suffocate braincells that would cause signifacant damage.(i had to add something about xanax)To be honest xanax sux u might as well drink alcohol they basically do the same thing pill companies hahah but weed atleast i would think is not really good for anxiety it kinda speeds up ur thought process to the point were u miss process information and your brain needs to reset therefore u get tired pluss the psychedelic effects and it effects the part of the brain known to cause paranoia. i can go on forever but i think u get th gist of it and now im talking to u karaboo ur retarded but ur right about the lung damage though have u heard of a vaporizor b4 it cooks the weed to the point were it doesnt burn the weed but releases thc in a vapor and better yet u can eat it but hey nething that kills cells can cause cancer and thats mostly due your genetics and how your cells reproduce pretty much like how birthdefects occur but hey pick your own posion oo and btw i smoke weed everyday and trip on acid and shrooms occasionally I have a 3.2 gpa at community college and i can use a computer (haanha lugnutz i did the same as well) i hate ppls propganda and stereotypes if u dont know something then research it yourself instead of making stuff up in your >>>> little reality xanax is a problem not weed and if u feel like ur addicted to weed then ur weak minded and can b easily addicted to alot things therefore your the problem not the drug (think logically)
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-01-2010 at 01:33 PM.
    whatshisface likes this.

jasonxyea is offline New Member

Default not some punk kid

I have a real question, not what to say to get a perscription. I have just never been proscribed anything and im not sure how to go about it. i truely belive i need xanax or some kinda perscription. how do i find a doctor. What kinda doctor do i contact? how do i look them up?

Ferarigrl is offline New Member

Default who cares

[ deleted }
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-09-2011 at 12:38 PM.

This is a privately owned forum and the owners here have the right to legally regulate in whatever manner (every single thing posted if they so choose) they deem appropriate. You have nothing to do with the decisions they make. I believe that they are way too lenient myself. Personally I would be much more strict than admin is on the posted information here. But they attempt to give everyone some freedom as long as it doesn't get TOO far out of line. But that is their judgement call, not your's or mine. I agree that name calling is out of place, but you're guilty of the very thing you criticize others for too!

If you don't like what you read the best thing to do is go to another formum and you can choose to eliminate your posts that are questionable talking about having a right to post whatever you want to based on the right to freedom of speech which doesn't apply to a privately owned forum such as this one.

You choosing to jump on Karaboo is a perfect example of how little you know. She is very well-educated and her specialty area of study is the medical field specifically for what it's worth. You're the one who should change the channel if you don't like what you read, or perhaps even start your own forum. Not judging you, just sharing a thought that flashed across my mind. God bless
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-09-2011 at 12:39 PM.

caughtagain is offline Diamond Member

true dat Robert! word

MaisieC is offline Senior Member

It always blows my mind how someone will come to this forum for the FIRST TIME and start telling everybody what the forum is for, and how if we don't like something we should "get over it and don't come here." Why don't you add something of value to the conversation first, before you start snarking at people who've been posting on here for years?

Freedom of speech does not apply to privately owned message boards. Where did you "check" this, the last time you checked? Check it again before you start blasting other people.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 03-09-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Anonymous Guest

and by the way where is Kara ??? has anyone talked to her ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast