Home Drug Test - Can I Save Urine?
    Dreamer32 is offline New Member

Default Home Drug Test - Can I Save Urine?

Hello,
    My parents are giving me a home drug test. (It looks like a cheap one. I can't open it but it looks like it consists of a tab thing that you insert into the urine.)

They caught me smoking weed so they said they are going to test me. I told them it was my first time. I have been clean for a month now, but I was using for three months before that pretty heavily (1 or 2 times a day average, sometimes more). Since they think that I only used it once they will expect me to be clean NOW.

So my question is this: Can I have a friend pee in a bottle, and save it? Since I don't know exaclty when they are going to test me, I will have to keep it for a few days.

When my parents give me the test, can I whip out the bottle, put it under a heating lamp for a few mins, and then give them that? (They wont be watching me or anything.)

Will the home test be able to tell that the urine was not fresh? (It didn't mention anything about it on the label.) Or would I be in the clear? I could get a fresh sample every few days until they test me just to make sure that its not too old, if that matters.

Dale jr 8 is offline New Member

come clean [V][V] it your mom and daddy

Trust me. When urine gets old, it molds. It is the most disgusting thing in the whole world and I don't care to discuss how I came about knowing this, but you cannot keep urine for more than a day without it being TOTALLY disgusting. You need to renew your urine stash every day if that's what you want to do, although that's pretty unhygenic. I don't have a suggestion for you, but I would just like to know that another person in the world isn't stashing urine in their room.

Jesus Christ will help you through. -Betsy

sweetchikk05 is offline Banned

Hello, I was in a simalar situation lately, if you would have read my thread you would know about it...
    I have to drop weekly at the clinic I go to, well I was a bad girl and I slipped up and used cocaine.. well I peed in a cup before I did it, I thought I would be able to save the urine, warm it up and take that and put it in my urine cup to be tested...well I found out a few things...first of all urine will go bad after 24 hours, and you have to refridgerate the urine for the 24 hours as well...I was told and found out that if you keep the urine longer than 24 hours then you can actually get false positives and you dont want to go that route..now here the thing, If you stopped using a month ago you should be fine whether you used heavily or not, marijuana doesnt stay in your system that long...I think your best bet is if you are telling us the truth and you havent used for 30 days or so...If I were you I would drink water like crazy...drink it no nstop....that way your urine will be diluted and if you havent used in 30 days if there is any thc left the home test may not be able to pick it up...another thing you could do if you have the money is go buy the same test kit..see if you pass it and then if you do you know your in the clear for your folks test..another word of advice I could give you...never give your first urine of the day,. its more concentrated and if there was anything left in you that most likely is the time it would pick it up...
    Like I said I think your safe, especially if you have a faster metabolism, and I am assuming your still a teenager so you probably do....like I said, just drink a lot of water, not pop, not juice, water...and you should be fine...
    good luck to you..and rememberdont use because your parents may throw a suprise test at you from here on out...its not worth it...
    and if for some reason you fail the test, have your parents do some research on the internet about how long it stays in your system that way they know your telling them the truth if you drop dirty....
    I think youll be okay though...but dont save the urine, the only way youll get away with that is if you know theyl be dropping you say that evening and you get the-+ sample that day...
    good luck to you
    let us know what happens

Liz ann

Dreamer32 is offline New Member

Thanks for the info. I also think that I might spike my urine with a little bleach. I have heard that bleach will rid your urine of THC. (Although it is not recommended for lab tests because they check the pH level, which is thrown off by the bleach, home tests dont check the pH levels.)

I have not used for almost a month now, and I think they wont be giving me a test for a few more days, maybe even a week. Ill drink cranberry juice and lots of water before my test. I'm also taking B12 to speed up my metabolisim.

sweetchikk05 is offline Banned

Then if thats the case dear, you dont need to spike it with bleach or anything else...your safe...

Liz ann