About a month ago I quit my Prozac prescription. I felt the need to quit because it was having a negative effect on my business. Work is also partially why I started it in the first place. I run a branch of a mortgage company, yes a mortgage company! Business is really tough right now. My income is down about 80%! We are a few months behind on bills ourselves. I was taking the Prozac of depression and anxiety. It was working okay. I was not as worried about stuff as much. Unfortunately this was also causing too much laziness in my business. I really need to be aggressive in seeking out business. I can't be so numbed. But now I am getting angry quickly with my spouse and children. I am having deep thoughts of divorce. I am not usually like this. I am caving under the stress. I need some sort of medicinal help. I even tried Marijuana once. I hated it. It made me feel sick and stupid. I am a D type personality and my business was based on this. Does anyone have any ideas for me? I see my doctor Monday evening and was hoping for some guidance from the forum before I go in. Thanks.