buy oxycodone
    redsea is offline New Member

Default buy oxycodone

hello every one, My doctor stop writing me oxcodone,although i only use once a day, with my line of work i find it works best for me after trying many other, any way any one out there can get it for me or know a way to get it from the net.
    Thanks

Cats Meow is offline Diamond Member

NO

^..^ ~~ ,
    =´`= ___ )-~

stickyfingers is offline Junior Member

Ditto. But if you medically need it then it shouldn't be terribly hard to convince a doctor, with medical records. Otherwise if you're just an addict... you can get hydrocodone online very easily w/out a script. But you have no idea about the drug's contents. A BIG roll of the dice. If your an addict, just go through a couple days of withdrawl hell or find a doctor who can prescribe buprenorphine..... to help detox. buprenorphine.com

Save yourself years and detox now. Best of luck.

Antiprepp1105 is offline Member

quote:Originally posted by redsea

hello every one, My doctor stop writing me oxcodone,although i only use once a day, with my line of work i find it works best for me after trying many other, any way any one out there can get it for me or know a way to get it from the net.
    Thanks
    What kind of pain are you taking it for, its also unusual for a doctor to just suddenly stop prescribing you the medicine you need, did you do something that got you in trouble that would cause him to stop prescribing it? Such as some kind of abuse?

Oldwarrior is offline New Member

I'm sorry, i just noticed the date you posted. IF you are still reading this forum i hope this helps.

I have been going through chronic Pain Management now for over 10 years. I have too many things wrong with me to list going all the way back to the military, suffice to say I'm now at 100% disability...although i'm struggling to continue working...but not for long.

FIRST...what kind of doctor were you seeing? Remember, doctors are going to jail these days for Oxycodone - Percocet or Oxycontin prescriptions. The DEA is hitting them hard, and unfairly i might add. Anyway, a regular MD is not going to help you through chronic pain management. You need to start seeing a Pain Management doctor, they are not hit as hard as a regular MD prescribing this on a constant basis.

SECOND...What do you take the Oxycodone (percocet etc) for? I'm sure its not Oxycontin (like i take) because you have to pretty much be eating about 5 of the 10mg Percocets a day to switch to Oxycontin. I hit that mark so she switched me...MUCH better pain relief without all the ups and downs taking so many pills.

You might also try a lesser pain reliever if you only use it once a day. The medicine reaches it maximum efficacy in 1.5 hours to 4 hours. After that there is no pain relief. There isnt any residual either. If something is flaring up then other methods might help such as heating pad, ice ...depending on what and where you hurt.

But, realistically, taking 1 Oxycodone a day doesnt make alot of sense, nor would i prescribe it for you if i were a doctor. Something tells me you got a prescription for a couple of months when you really DIDNT need something so strong and now you would "Like to" continue taking them. I know thats kinda strong, but from what you wrote and what i know of pain managment (which is ALOT) i have to say it.

My wife has chronic pain also, but takes approx 1 to 2 Ultracets (Tramadol) a day when her back starts really hurting. That might help you and its not as addictive as Oxy.

I hope you feel better and dont get into an addiction to it.

Something you may not have known. Persons with REAL chronic pain taking Oxycodone in either Percocet or Oxycontin form - USUALLY does NOT get addicted to the medication. True. I had taken the 5.5 Percocets for almost 2 years (5 a day) and my other PM doctor put me on a different medication schedule - no percocet or Oxycodone... 60 days - no withdrawl or anything. Finally he put me back on Oxycodone because the alternative didnt work and started increasing the potency.

Sincerely,

James