Page 1 of 86 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree405Likes
The Thomas Recipe - For Opiate Withdrawal
    liv2ride is offline Junior Member

Default The Thomas Recipe - For Opiate Withdrawal

I found this reading the board, but decided to post it again for those who haven't found it and for all us "newbies". Peace and good luck to all of those here stuggling with addicition.

"PLEASE NOTE: I am not a doctor, simply a long-time Rx opiate junkie who has had many opportunities to develop a way to detox. This is a recipe for at-home self-detox from opiates based on my experience as well as that of many other addicts. It is not intended as professional medical advice. It is always wise to make sure none of the recipe ingredients or procedures conflict with medications you may be taking. Likewise, if you have any medical condition, disease, allergy or any other health issue, consult your doctor before using the recipe. Thanks, Thomas

THOMAS RECIPE

If you can't take time off to detox, I recommend you follow a taper regimen using your drug of choice or suitable alternate -- the slower the taper, the better.

For the Recipe, You'll need:

1. Valium (or another benzodiazepine such as Klonopin, Librium, Ativan or Xanax). Of these, Valium and Klonopin are best suited for tapering since they come in tablet form. Librium is also an excellent detox benzo, but comes in capsules, making it hard to taper the dose. Ativan or Xanax should only be used if you can't get one of the others.

2. Imodium (over the counter, any drug or grocery store).

3. L-Tyrosine (500 mg caps) from the health food store.

4. Strong wide-spectrum mineral supplement with at least 100% RDA of Zinc, Phosphorus, Copper, Magnesium and Potassium (you may not find the potassium in the same supplement).

5. Vitamin B6 caps.

6. Access to hot baths or a Jacuzzi (or hot showers if that's all that's available).

How to use the recipe:

Start the vitamin/mineral supplement right away (or the first day you can keep it down), preferably with food. Potassium early in the detox is important to help relieve RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome). Bananas are a good source of potassium if you can't find a supplement for it.

Begin your detox with regular doses of Valium (or alternate benzo). Start with a dose high enough to produce sleep. Before you use any benzo, make sure you're aware of how often it can be safely taken. Different benzos have different dosing schedules. Taper your Valium dosage down after each day. The goal is to get through day 4, after which the worst WD symptoms will subside. You shouldn't need the Valium after day 4 or 5.

During detox, hit the hot bath or Jacuzzi as often as you need to for muscle aches. Don't underestimate the effectiveness of hot soaks. Spend the entire time, if necessary, in a hot bath. This simple method will alleviate what is for many the worst opiate WD symptom.

Use the Imodium aggressively to stop the runs. Take as much as you need, as often as you need it. Don't take it, however, if you don't need it.

At the end of the fourth day, you should be waking up from the Valium and experiencing the beginnings of the opiate WD malaise. Upon rising (empty stomach), take the L-Tyrosine. Try 2000 mgs, and scale up or down, depending on how you feel. You can take up to 4,000 mgs. Take the L-Tyrosine with B6 to help absorption. Wait about one hour before eating breakfast. The L-Tyrosine will give you a surge of physical and mental energy that will help counteract the malaise. You may continue to take it each morning for as long as it helps. If you find it gives you the "coffee jitters," consider lowering the dosage or discontinuing it altogether. Occasionally, L-Tyrosine can cause the runs. Unlike the runs from opiate WD, however, this effect of L-Tyrosine is mild and normally does not return after the first hour. Lowering the dosage may help.

Continue to take the vitamin/mineral supplement with breakfast.

As soon as you can force yourself to, get some mild exercise such as walking, cycling, swimming, etc. This will be hard at first, but will make you feel considerably better.

Thomas"
    Last edited by ddcmod; 05-02-2010 at 05:21 PM.

alisonjane is offline New Member

what if you don't have an Rx for Valium?? I don't have health insurance and very little money for medication anyway, how could I use Valium to help me get off the OC??
    Sorry, but it doesn't seem like this would work for many people who get drugs from the streets. I am trying really hard. This sucks though.
    wanthelp52 and msme2 like this.

liv2ride is offline Junior Member

true, i know benzo's can be hard to come by, i have heard of people using something like benedryl instead, or an over-the-counter sleeping medication (at least to use at night). your right, its hard when you dont have insurance, and even over-the-counter remedies cost money! maybe you could try just using what you can get a hold of. i actually posted the recipe because i've heard it is helpful, and from the other sources ive read, it makes sense. i am using a version of it myself, although im using a tapering method with vicoden and i have been relatively comfortable (i believe the recipe was actually written for the cold turkey method)
    best wishes and best of luck to you!

"I'd rather be snowboarding."
    lagreen710 and julvanv like this.

Kittie is offline New Member

instead of valuim (sp?), can we use tylenol pm? That's a great otc med to get you to sleep through the night!
    TLElla and julvanv like this.

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Stay away from this rapid detox it's not good and people have died doing it.They charge a large sum of money for knocking you out and then filling you up with nalaxone.There is no quick way to overcome addiction don't give your money to these people use it for real treatments.....Dave
    Last edited by ddcmod; 05-02-2010 at 05:21 PM.
    Sandee and julvanv like this.

iceman27 is offline Member

I was prescribed valium and codeine and it works great for me. It has also worked for me before in a detox hospital.It's also great to you a535 for muscle aches and pains and drinking lots of fluids like water or juice

Gillian McKee is offline New Member

Hi there
    I had a car accident 6 years ago and started on narcotics right away for pain - Codeine then Oxycontin then Morphine back to Oxy etc etc. 3 months ago I decided that I needed to get off these narcotics since I was physically addicted to them.
    I was going to go to a treatment facility but went online and found THE THOMAS RECIPE - I decided to give it a try and my doctor gave me Valium and I went to the health store and got everything else. It was tough and I have to say that 3 days was not really enough for me it took a week or so and every time I woke up I had to take another valium to sleep cause the withdrawal effects were pretty bad and different each day. I stayed home and my husband stayed with me and took care of me. I am now 3 months drug free - I dont even take Valium. I feel so much better - I actually remember things now I feel like I went around in a haze for 6 years! I still have some back pain but Aleve or Ibuprofen helps and so does resting for an hour or so. THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THIS RECIPE!!!
    I would still be addicted to Morphine if I hadnt found this site!
    I would recommend it to anyone addicted to narcotics. Just remember it takes time and faith.

Thanks Again
    Gillian

mattyA is offline Junior Member

I have read this on many different sites in the past, in theory it sounds almost painless. Personally, when I have detoxed, getting sleep from ANYTHING is impossible. Tylenol PM, Xanax, Valium - nothing works, my body just laughs at me. That is the worst part for me; the sleep thing is usually why I relapse.
    Jenail, l0st s0u1 and Sandee like this.

Squach is offline New Member

I dont know about you but I could find Valium on the streets no prob. As for the klonopin it nock my dick in the dirt then I got violent. As for the heath food the L-Tyrosine good idea & so is the Jacuzzi. All this would be good with the small use of Sub. SAS<><

gr8ful1 is offline New Member

quote:Originally posted by mattyA

I have read this on many different sites in the past, in theory it sounds almost painless. Personally, when I have detoxed, getting sleep from ANYTHING is impossible. Tylenol PM, Xanax, Valium - nothing works, my body just laughs at me. That is the worst part for me; the sleep thing is usually why I relapse.
    I'm with you, MattyA. Nothing could "knock me out" either perscription or OTC. I found that what would help me(after months of no sleep)is OTC Unisom (the GEL Caps). I had to take about 8 of them, but it would eventually put me under.

I'm not recommending this stuff for anyone. Each of us have different reactions to different drug. I'm just saying that's what worked for me after a period of time.

By the way, that "sleep thing" had me leaving a few rehabs way before my 28 days were up. It seemed like the "worst" junkie that I saw come in, was sleeping like a baby in a few days. Not being able to sleep (and I mean for LONG periods of time - months and months)was my worst enemy too. I would actually get such anxiety when the time to "go to sleep" was coming near.... I couldn't have slept like that anyway.

We didn't get the way we are overnight and we ain't getting out of it overnight either...

Bill

*** Always Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Shouldn't Do At All ***
    Last edited by ddcmod; 10-07-2010 at 10:17 PM.
    lagreen710 and Sandee like this.

addict doc is offline New Member

If you go to a doc for help, ask for Seroquel samples. It is a major tranquilizer/antipsychotic-- I use it for patients when high doses of benzos fail.
    Lynn P and UNCHARTED like this.

schmoke is offline New Member

Default to withdrawl

i tried to quit herion for 3 years. I was using at least 100$ a day. I got on methadone.. tried suboxone. .clonidine.. everything.

I am now on day 20 of being clean. I didn't think I could ever do it. This is the way that I did it.

-Get yourself like 200 xanax, valium (strong benzo) (get a prescription and just keep them a month or 2.. or get ur own way.. order online?)
    -Prescription from dr. for clonidine (help withdrawls.. a must)
    -Good multivitamin (i think it helped me feel better)
    -Muscle ache cream like bengay (village naturals natural muscle relief is the brand i used.. i got the lotion and the salts u put in bath.

-Access to massages/spa
    -Ensure (health supplement drinks)
    -Immodium (for the runs)

-L-tyrosine (tried this a few of the days.. take this if you want to feel like your tweeking out and need to get something done.. don't take this while on the benzo's)

Wake up drenched in sweat.. start off with like 4 .01MG clonidine and 6 1MG benzo's like xanax. Do whatever u can to not use until that starts to kick in. The xanax (when u take enough will not make you know what day.. time or year it is.. hell doing this method u can even drink beer while detoxing from herion.. start to feel like using.. down a fat tire or 2 and u will pass out no matter what. Wake up and repeat until your either our of benzo's or waking up normally. Make sure to not get yourself into any trouble while on all of those benzo's.. maybe have some body that is sober to limit you at like 20 - 30 a day..so 20 - 30 mg a day.. that's about how many i was going thru.. 4 - 6 1MG at a time.
    Goto get a massage.. it's 50$.. that ain't great and you will feel like a new person when you leave you will be suprised...or you can just slam a half gram and have nothing still... sit in the bath/spa all day .. Take the immodim as often as needed.. I would usually take 2 of them in the morning and they seemed to work pretty good. You won't feel like eating so drink the ensure's to get rid of the feeling of wanting to faint from no food/nutrition. Take 2 more clonidine during the day if you feel sweaty/stomach hurts.(the clonidine will help with the cold sweats so much).

Now the hard part about this is.. Don't get hooked on the benzo's. I gave my wallet, keys , credit cards, everything to my girlfriend so i wouldn't just take off and be an idiot like i've been alwayse.

You got to get that stuff off your mind. Your not getting any. You can't get any. You won't get any. You duno why you feel sick. If you can think nothing about using.. don't think about needles.. get rid of all of them just flush them all so you have none laying around.. you will be to sick to goto Walmart and get new needles if you find cottons laying around.. all that will do is prolong your withdrawling.. if you stick to the method I told you.. it will be quicker then u think.

Get support.. and just do it... it feels good to not have to be constantly worrying about at least 50$ a day habit. good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't get on suboxone or methadone!!! get trapped like everyone else.. If you do descide to try 1 of these.. only take like 1 or 2 suboxone for a few days and then just withdrawl.. or goto methadone clinic they will start you out at 30 mg.. go for like 3 - 4 days.. then just stop going TRUST ME. suboxone and methadone are both just traps
    Last edited by ddcmod; 05-02-2010 at 05:23 PM.

Myrddin1 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattyA View Post
    Personally, when I have detoxed, getting sleep from ANYTHING is impossible. Tylenol PM, Xanax, Valium - nothing works, my body just laughs at me. That is the worst part for me; the sleep thing is usually why I relapse.
    I'm the same way. How can you heal, if you can't relax & sleep?
    In fact the OTC sleeping pills & or benzo's make it worse. They make you exhausted, but still, no sleep cause of the severe RLS. Absolute hell it is.

However, I have found that L-Tyrosine or L-Dopa coupled with the vitamin regimen does take the edge off. Still not enough to sleep, though.
    I've tried everything. Seriously, I've combed the web & consulted with many Doc & people. If you're like me you just have to suffer through it. & man can it be hell. An always awake, restless hell.

Until I read "gr8ful1"s post I'd never heard of it lasting more than 3-6 days.
    I can't imagine a worse hell than months of severe withdrawal RLS.

Seriously, if I die & go to hell. That's what it will be. Except that added to it there'd be nothing but Techno to listen to & do.

andwaski is offline New Member

Default opiate withdrawal

I am currently 24 years old and sober from oxycontin. I had a horrible experience with oxy wd-s. When I was 19 years old my daily habbit for a good 7 months was at least 4 80mg oxy a day. My father sent me to a ranch in new mexico which I agreed to attend for 12 months. When I arrived there I was told that there was absolutely no detox program and I would have to tough it out. let me tell you, being 40 miles from town in the middle of nowhere in nm, this was complete hell. but only for 4 days the wd-s lasted for me, It was 4 days of my life that i completely do not regret. anyone who doubts themself in this situation...do not give up! I had no choice and would have done anything to get outa there but toughing it out worked and i worked my ass off when i was there. Now I try and go back to the place I thought i would never get out of and I visit with old mentors and when i think about it, it was the best time of my life...so if u are struggling with opiate addiction feel free to email me and i can give u some pointers. I will give a few pointers now though...One thing is that getting a script for suboxone will help your withdrawls but u have to look fook forward to the WDs from that which last 15 days to a month...so just quit and get it over with and get on with your life, because you know it can be better than it has been going...right?
    Last edited by ddcmod; 05-02-2010 at 05:23 PM.

lilbri is offline Member

Default oxy

Andwaski if wd-s lasted only 4 day's what did you do the outher 11 month's and 3 week's. And why are you up writing this at 220 in the morning. brian.
    kyleshaw0812 and Sandee like this.

drewsk404 is offline New Member

Smile Wow, I am impressed with this method.

New forum member here, came across this thread searching google about opiate detox remedies. I gotta say, this really does work.

I was a >>>>>> user for 2+ years, then was on methadone for 6 months and then suboxone for another 6 months after that. I tapered my suboxone use down to 1/4 of a 2mg pill every day and then stopped. 2-3 days later, the withdrawals began. And believe me I felt awful.

If I am correct, suboxone withdrawals, when tapered off properly, will last 2-3 wks. I was about 1 week into it and feeling terrible, basically just had no energy and had a hard time sleeping. Lots of back pain too.

Anyway, I was able to obtain some xanax but I really don't even think I needed it. Fortunately did not need Immodium either. What I did find was the best out of all of this was the L-Tyrosine + multivitamin supplements + extra potassium supplements + CVS's Super-B complex + vitamin C.

Yesterday, I felt real bad. I had been taking the benzos, they didn't really help anything except with sleep. I will also say that melatonin is a good thing to add to this list. It will help with RLS and aches/pains when trying to sleep. Oh yeah, hot showers are great too. Been doing that at least once a day for muscle aches.

Anyway, the L-tyrosine, which I have found that combined with B6 converts in your brain to Levodopa, Dopamine, Norepinephrine, and Epinephrine, has had a great increase in my alertness and feeling of well-being. My "malaise" seems to be almost 100% gone after one day of use @ 3000mg total (but don't forget I was already 1 week into a 2-3 week detox).

All the benzos really did was make me more dreary for the first week, still feeling withdrawals unless I took enough to forget I was detoxing off something as strong as suboxone.

I was taking B1/2/6/12 and multivitamins before today, however adding the potassium and L-tyrosine to this supplement has had a DRASTIC improvement in the way I feel. If it weren't for these two additional supplements, I think I would be feeling horrible once again today.

THANK YOU THOMAS. YOU HAVE PROVIDED A STEPPING STONE INTO NO MORE OPIATES AND RECOVERY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Andrew

*edit* One thing I must add. Possible side effect if you smoke cigarettes like I do unfortunately...I have noticed an increased craving to smoke, sort of similar to when I was on suboxone, or probably just more as normal for me. Had been smoking less than I usually do in the first week of withdrawal. Something else I need to quit, but I know, one thing at a time. I believe this may be caused by the more properly adjusted important neurotransmitters in my brain such as dopamine and epinephrine. Just a thought... *end edit*
    Last edited by ddcmod; 05-02-2010 at 05:23 PM. Reason: forgot something
    LStokes2011 and Sandee like this.

hopeful32 is offline Member

Default This WORKS!

I live this recipe- did wonders for my detox at home off suboxone-
    Much thanks!

K

hopeful32 is offline Member

Three weeks after opiates...and I feel blessed that I can actually FEEL again...
    MUch love to all-

Kameron
    Sandee likes this.

ZGirl1023 is offline New Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful32 View Post
    Three weeks after opiates...and I feel blessed that I can actually FEEL again...
    MUch love to all-

Kameron
    I am trying to work my self up to quit, I really want to and at night I am a ball of nerves thinking how to go about this. I have the Thomas Recipe and I am ready to start, but how do I taper off? I am scared. I want to live my life free of all the Vic's I take and now I have been popping oxy, but I can't take to many it makes me sick, then I have to lie and say I have a headache and spend all night in bed. I miss my kids! I am so mean to the one's I love, so moody, I want my old self back. But, just getting over that stepping stone and starting is what I fear the most. - Anything to help me out?? I want to live happy again! Wake up without headaches, aches and pains, and dreaming of the next pop of the pill!

Thanks for listening, anything to help me would be so grateful!
    Robyn
    julesobj and alicemoon13 like this.

Anonymous Guest

Hi Robyn
    We need to know how many pills a day you are taking and how many mg they are your going to be ok...I was addicted to all of the above and then some and I'm clean now so you can do it also...
    let me know what you are taking.
    Talk to you soon, Melinda

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Hi Robyn. Glad to see you posted as I asked you to do. The five 7.5mg hydros per day you are taking is not a huge amount like I told you. I know you said there were a few oxy too but mainly the hydros if I understood your email correctly. Listen to melinda. She is better at tapering than I ever was. I always just gobbled up all that I had, I was not good at tapering off the pain pills. I was better with the subs. You should do very well with the Thomas Recipe. Lots of people here have used it successfully. Continue to post and you'll receive lots of support here. RELAX!!! This will work! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

HI Melinda & Robert - Thanks for the support. I am down to 2 oxy and 1 750mg vic. Today my brain is running wild thinking where can I get some more, but in the back of my mind I DON'T want more, but I am scared. I got the Vitamins, but am a little confused, I am not sure when I should start taking the L-Tyrosine, Xanax, Vit. Supplement, but I wait till the 4th day to take the Tyrosine? How do you keep your body from begging for more?? Things start to hurt, like my head is aching right now. Thanks for helping me. I just want one day to wake up and feel "Normal" wake up and feel great, loving life again and not worry about getting a vic in my system. Thank yall so much!

Chnop is offline New Member

Smile Good luck

Robyn. I'm in about day 6 of w/d's off of about 5mg of sub every day. As far as keeping your body from screaming for more, I'd suggest you delete all of the numbers in your phone that can be potential sources. I know it's hard, because a lot of mine were really good life-friends, but if you really wanna stay clean hanging around them isn't really going to work (unless you have waaaay more willpower than me).

Also the immodium is a must. I try to avoid dosing on it more than twice a day, but if you can get liquid and pills thats the best way to go about it. At least for the first couple of days, taking a 30ml cup of liquid in the morning when you wake up and sometime toward the middle of the day/evening taking 2-3 of the pills has been helping me ALOT. The liquid is good for the morning because it seems to work faster, and though the pills take longer to take effect, they seem to last significantly longer. Best of luck in getting through this. Its hell. Keep in touch letting us know how you're doing
    LStokes2011 likes this.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ZGirl1023 View Post
    HI Melinda & Robert - Thanks for the support. I am down to 2 oxy and 1 750mg vic. Today my brain is running wild thinking where can I get some more, but in the back of my mind I DON'T want more, but I am scared. I got the Vitamins, but am a little confused, I am not sure when I should start taking the L-Tyrosine, Xanax, Vit. Supplement, but I wait till the 4th day to take the Tyrosine? How do you keep your body from begging for more?? Things start to hurt, like my head is aching right now. Thanks for helping me. I just want one day to wake up and feel "Normal" wake up and feel great, loving life again and not worry about getting a vic in my system. Thank yall so much!
    Hi zgirl
    Start taking the Vitamins as soon as you want...have you been taking oxycontin or oxycodone...If you want to quit start to tell your self you have had with the drugs... don't let your mind run away with bad thoughts.
    Get a Handel on that and you have pretty much won the battle.
    let us know how you are doing...
    Melinda

HI Everyone - I am day 2 off w/d, today I am at work and dreaming of how I can go get some more vics. I am doing everything in the recipe, I took (4) of the L-Tyrosine & (1)Xanax this morning along with my multi-vitamin - BUT I am dreaming of how to get some pain pills and quick! I have NOT accomplished anything at work today, my head aches, legs cramps and just can not stop yawning and wake up! Is this all expected with me coming off of all the Vics in my system?? I can’t not stand this….. I read a post where a lady took her Xanax and Red bull, I did too, but nothing! I work in a office so it is not like I am out moving around to much… This sucks. What else can I do? I need to get some B6 also huh?

Help needed to get past this!

Thanks…..

Anonymous Guest

Hi Robyn
    I hate to tell you this but, pretty much it is going to suck for the next couple of days...
    The biggest part of this really is the mental side..changing addictive behavior

Addiction is a lot easier to nip in the bud physically but maybe not emotionally because one has not experienced the pain first hand. Some need more pain than others to quit. Some don't make it and end up end stage and their addiction wins.

If you want to get off of the pills you have to change your behavior.

You will never quit until you do that. Weather you can or not is up to you.

Mean while .. you have to start changing the way you think and the things you do... You should educate yourself... Good place to do all of that is church, NA. It's FREE and takes up time. It forces you to be doing something other than sitting around with nothing to do and just thinking about using.

It's not the only way, but it's a good place to start. Take what you need from it, and leave the rest.

just try to hang on a few more days it does get better...
    try to think about when you free from this cr@p and don't even have to think about it...
    Let us know how it's going
    Melinda

Gonnabeatthis is offline New Member

Default 1st time posting

I found this about 3 days ago and trust me I have read alot of war stories on here. I've been on vicodin es 10 to 15 a day for the past 13 years and I also can say that I haven't been happy in those 13 years. This is after going through 3 back surgerys. I've never took the drug to get a high I took it because I knew what was going to happen if I tried to stop and I wasn't willing to go through that. I'm a 44 year old male. We just don't really understand not only do we hurt ourselves we also hurt the ones around use. And all the while we really don't care because soon as we get low on the pills we have to sit and wonder what our next lie to the dr is going to be. Well friday I went to the dr on friday to get another script and wouldn't you know my regular doctor wasn't there he just had, had surgery and he's not gonna be back for a few months so I had to see the other dr there and not to many people even like him. I told him that I needed a refill but he call the drug store to find out my last refill but he didn't call the one I told him to so of course he caught me in a lie so that was the end of that one. So I had 2 choices either do something that would more than likely get me put in jail or finally make my mind up and really quit. I'm at 2 and a half days without taking a pill. Here's the best part I really haven't had the w/d's that alot of you are having and I truly feel for you all. I'm not sleeping well but I'm in no way complaining what so ever. Later friday night I said a very heart felt prayer and just told the lord that I know that I can't do this by myself and that I was going to give all this pain I'm about to go through to him so I'm living proof that the power of prayer works. But the key is you trully have to ask him to lift it off you. Going on day 3 and it has worked for me. The last few times I tried to quit I wouldn't even try to get out of bed. Everytime it starts to creep into my mind I just tell the devil YOU WON'T WIN!!!!!!!! With my trust in the hands of the lord YOU WILL LOSE!!!!!!! You all would be suprised I bet you have helped alot of people and don't even know it. Maybe they just read and maybe to ashamed to post. For those people I say let the wonderful people on here help you it's always good to talk to people who really know what your going through.

Stay strong everyone...
    D4Ta, recovergirl, casey33 and 5 others like this.

Anonymous Guest

Hi Gonnabetthis

Thanks for sharing your story, it was very up lifting I'm really happy for you that your not having bad w/d, YEAHHH for you...let us know how you do...

Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    Hi Gonnabetthis

Thanks for sharing your story, it was very up lifting I'm really happy for you that your not having bad w/d, YEAHHH for you...let us know how you do...

Thank you Melinda I will keep you posted. I'm still feeling good now that it's day 3. But all the credit goes to the lord for not making me suffer through the w/d. I have been truly blessed...
    Chelsee11 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by melinda7.5 View Post
    Hi Gonnabetthis

Day 4 and still w/d free. Power of prayer is great....
    D4Ta, neil2329 and Chelsee11 like this.

Page 1 of 86 1231151 ... LastLast