Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
Home Remedies for >>>>>> Withdrawals
    seeking help is offline New Member

Default Home Remedies for >>>>>> Withdrawals

Help!! Does anyone have any suggestions to help me get through herion withdrawals? I've been through rehab before but that was years ago. I just recently got back into the herion a couple months ago and have been trying to detox for the past couple of days but I can't stand the withdrawals. Is there anything over the counter that I can take to help me get throuh the antsyiness? I can deal with everything else, it's the antsyiness that is killing me.
    Kitturs and Misty dawn81 like this.

akak8 is offline Junior Member

you won't die from herion with drawal, it just feels like it. I withdrew from xanax and almost died. Back in the early 90's I taught a group of doctors a whole lot about the drug.
    You would benefit from detox, unless its been a few days and probably going to NA meetings would help.
    My brother died a junkie living in the streets, let me tell you it sucked, because there wasn't anythng we could do for him when he wanted to get high. You just have to want to stay clean more than you want to get high, or you'll be a statistic too. Do the next right thing.

quote:Originally posted by seeking help

Help!! Does anyone have any suggestions to help me get through herion withdrawals? I've been through rehab before but that was years ago. I just recently got back into the herion a couple months ago and have been trying to detox for the past couple of days but I can't stand the withdrawals. Is there anything over the counter that I can take to help me get throuh the antsyiness? I can deal with everything else, it's the antsyiness that is killing me.
    kmw
    Misty dawn81 likes this.

mpvt is offline Platinum Member

Try immodium it works great for >>>>>> withdrawls......Dave
    Eileen67r and Misty dawn81 like this.

Thank you!! I know I won't die from the withdrawls, it's the antsyiness that is very annoying. I know I can quit this drug. I've been off it for around five years and just recently got back into it. Don't ask me why, I could kick myself in the butt for getting back on it. Life has been good for me over the past few years and I don't want to lose what I worked so hard for so I want to get off this drug before it gets worse. Thanks for the info about xanax, a friend of mine been on it for two years and she doesn't believe that you can get addicted to it. I'll have to show this to her. Thanks again!! I know I can do this

quote:Originally posted by akak8

you won't die from herion with drawal, it just feels like it. I withdrew from xanax and almost died. Back in the early 90's I taught a group of doctors a whole lot about the drug.
    You would benefit from detox, unless its been a few days and probably going to NA meetings would help.
    My brother died a junkie living in the streets, let me tell you it sucked, because there wasn't anythng we could do for him when he wanted to get high. You just have to want to stay clean more than you want to get high, or you'll be a statistic too. Do the next right thing.

kmw
    Eileen67r likes this.

I'm sorry that you lost your brother to drugs. There are quite a few people that I knew that have died from herion and they lived on the streets also. You're right, there is nothing you can do for someone when they want to get high they have to make that decision on there own. Thanks for sharing, I know detoxing off the xanax is probably much worse than what I will be going through. I'm just going to tough this out. I may not feel like going to work but I will. I'm better off going to work keeping myself occupied than laying here in bed thinking about the aches and pains. I need and want to quit because I have a good job that I don't need to risk losing. I am [u]so as</u>hamed of myself for allowing this to happen and my bank account isn't where it should be.
    quote:Originally posted by akak8

kmw

Thanks, immodium is for diarrhea, what about the antysness? A friend of mine told me to take a xanax before I go to bed because it relaxes your muscles.

quote:Originally posted by mpvt

Try immodium it works great for >>>>>> withdrawls......Dave

auntybiotic is offline Senior Member

Searching,

Try magnesium malate or citrate for the anxiety and restlessness. Just take it in the morning and again at dinner, not before bed.

Xanax is very addicting and will compound your problem.

PoppyQueen is offline Member

Never used >>>>>>, but I understand Immodium is a little know secret amongst >>>>>> and opiate users for detoxing. The ingredient Lopermide is an opiate but you will not get high from it, no matter how much you take. If you take 2 to 3 pills every 6 hours (but no more!), it may really help your withdrawal symptoms, besides the diarrhea. Hey, give it a try. It's easy to get.

You might want to think about going the Suboxone route. It's helped many >>>>>> users get clean.

Poppy

Thank you!!! I'm a little confused here. Are you talking about Immodium D? I haven't tried it yet but will purchase some by the end of this week just to be on the safe side. I'm just about through with this detoxing. I received a little methadone from a friend of mine (a bottle of her take home for one day) that I've been taking one sip of for the past two days now. I believe I'll be fine considering the amount I was using (1-2 bags a day)besides the herion we were getting was very weak. Prayer has helped a lot. I began a Christian addictions group that meets on Friday nights that I'm really looking forward to attending for the next 6-8 months, along with attending AA/NA meetings. Thanks for your help, I'm really glad I found this website.

quote:Originally posted by PoppyQueen

Never used >>>>>>, but I understand Immodium is a little know secret amongst >>>>>> and opiate users for detoxing. The ingredient Lopermide is an opiate but you will not get high from it, no matter how much you take. If you take 2 to 3 pills every 6 hours (but no more!), it may really help your withdrawal symptoms, besides the diarrhea. Hey, give it a try. It's easy to get.

You might want to think about going the Suboxone route. It's helped many >>>>>> users get clean.

Poppy

LittleKitty is offline New Member

Default Detoxing with Xuan-Xia?

Has anyone tried to detox taking the herbal formula from Xuan-Xia.com ?

Just wondering if it works cause they say it's just made from chinese herbs and list the all ingridients.

Guess I'm skeptical that chinese herbs can work as well as they say to treat withdrawals.

lcon926 is offline Junior Member

Default Thomas Recipe

Hello
    You should try something called the Thomas recipe. You can look up exactly what it is online (sorry I don't have the link), but what it is is a combination of xanax for sleep, immodium for the diarehea, L-tyrosine, multi-vitimans, B-6 vitimans, and I believe potassium pills. Soaking in a hot tub along with eating bananas (potassium) will help with the body aches.
    But as always its best to be medically detoxed if at all possible.
    Best wishes for you recovery. Also get to an NA meeting as your as you able to.
    See ya
    Lisa

Anonymous Guest

Default Just a thought

Hi i read your posts and I really feel for you as I have been in your situation but for a bit longer . You have only been using for a couple of months but the fear of withdraw is what kept me going for alot longer. You might want to consider Suboxone but only if done in the right way . If you read on here you will see it has helped alot of people. Check this site out first , dont just go to a Suboxone Dr and do what they say untill you become informed about the drug. The people on here that know the most are Robert, Musicman, and Melinda. Im sure there are others but those who are I know. Its worth looking into .If your like me you will just keep putting it off. Write me if you like Linda

heroingirl is offline New Member

Default Help please

I am a recovering addict, but have recently relapsed pretty bad. I left myself with no car and no money for this weekend at my parent's house so that I could detox. I am really ill and have been very antsy over the past few hours, and I know that this is nothing. I have been sweating hot and cold, and my muscles ache badly. Also, I have been having severe headaches and stomach aches. I have been through suboxone programs, methadone treatments, rehabs and rapid detox and nothing has worked yet. I have been using close to 10 years now, and I could really use some advice..Please help me ease this withdrawal. I do not want to use anymore!
    Eileen67r likes this.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by >>>>>>girl View Post
    I am a recovering addict, but have recently relapsed pretty bad. I left myself with no car and no money for this weekend at my parent's house so that I could detox. I am really ill and have been very antsy over the past few hours, and I know that this is nothing. I have been sweating hot and cold, and my muscles ache badly. Also, I have been having severe headaches and stomach aches. I have been through suboxone programs, methadone treatments, rehabs and rapid detox and nothing has worked yet. I have been using close to 10 years now, and I could really use some advice..Please help me ease this withdrawal. I do not want to use anymore!

You really should use the Thomas Recipe for opiate w/d. It's the best home-detox method available that I know of for opiates. LOTS of people have used it here successfully.

You will need a few supplements but after about four days this will get lots better for you. Hang in there, check out the link below and you'll be okay. Keep posting and let us know how you're doing. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...wal-35169.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Default Severe Withdrawal in Baltimore...HELP PLEASE

Thank you for your advice Robert, but unfortunately I have tried that method and failed miserably. I do not understand how, but after the years on >>>>>>, i still remain constipated. My relapse after the rapid detox was immediately after I came home from the procedure. I could not take the pain and my body was not functioning properly. I can't stop the RLS, and the hot and cold sweats are driving me crazy, but it is nothing compared to these sharp stomach pains and migraines that won't stop. I have a script for xanax, and I have somehow taken 48 pills in the last 2 days. I can't go to the bathroom and i can't eat. I keep trying to eat bananas and drink lots of water to speed through it but nothing seems to be helping. So I just took a time-release ultram er hoping to ease the pain. I am just so scared that if this goes on much longer, I'm going to end up using. my last shot was a cotton shot, but before that I had a 6 bag shot of the best dope I have had in years and got high for the first time in at least five years. And now my body is craving >>>>>> again. I had no desires or cravings for years after it stopped getting me high. But now its all my body wants, and I don't know what to do. I don't want to keep shooting. Every visible vein in my body is destroyed and I can't drain the other 2 of my abscesses. I'm in a great deal of pain. Please please tell me what to do before I result in more self medication and >>>>>> abuse. Someone please help. I could really use some comforting advice right now.

>>>>>>girl .... you need to go with suboxone then. I work with people coming off >>>>>> all the time. Do you have insurance? Let me know if you want my help with subs. It works if you will go along with what I suggest. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Default Uncontrolable pain

Robert, I certainly appreciate your advice; however, I have tried the suboxone program...close to 5 years ago. When my fiance died I desperately tried to get clean because I knew that was all he wanted for me: to be happy, healthy, and free of this addiction. I went onto the suboxone after rehab at the caron foundation, which failed miserably. After my attempts on the suboxone program, I tried self detox by any means possible. Inventing any methods or means I could come up with (basically combinations of OTC substances, prescription meds. and illicit CDS). After months of continuing hitting my veins up just to get out of the gate, and attempting home remedies and cold turkey, I just could not take it anymore and went on the methadone program. On the methadone, I was able to get off the coke and crack, but kept using dope when my dosage was insufficient. I didn't want to get high. I just didn't want to be in pain. Three years on methadone detox and then maintenance, and it got me no where. So I went to Cali. and tried the Weissman method of rapid detox. If I had only had enough money to stay there throughout the detox, I know it would have worked. But my family could not afford it. Out of desperation, when I came home to Baltimore City, I called around trying to self detox with suboxone...and used dope any time I could not get the suboxone. Also, subs got me sick if I took them more than 2 days in a row. my body had an adverse reaction and I ended up in the hospital. Some of the doctors said the dose was not high enough, and others said I could be allergic to a chemical in it. I have drained my insurance, and every penny I had, and my parents are unaware that I never actually stopped. My sub connect is beat - she got caught selling her scripts. and that is when I got a new connect for dope that got me high for the first time in years- though completely unintentionally - I REALLY did not use that much, not more than usual, anyway. Anyways, I have been through hell and back from being kicked out and living on the streets and selling drugs, to in and out of rehabs and psychiatric wards. I can't do this anymore. I just want it to stop. I just want the pain to stop. I am trying so hard to just sit through it but even though I know i will not die from it, I feel like my body is weakening. I need help. I tried on my own, and I tried through NA and through rehabs, and treatment programs. Nothing has worked thus far. I am beginning to think that I am just a hopeless case and will end up OD-ing any ways. I just can't see the point anymore.

Anonymous Guest

Default I feel for you

Quote Originally Posted by >>>>>>girl View Post
    Robert, I certainly appreciate your advice; however, I have tried the suboxone program...close to 5 years ago. When my fiance died I desperately tried to get clean because I knew that was all he wanted for me: to be happy, healthy, and free of this addiction. I went onto the suboxone after rehab at the caron foundation, which failed miserably. After my attempts on the suboxone program, I tried self detox by any means possible. Inventing any methods or means I could come up with (basically combinations of OTC substances, prescription meds. and illicit CDS). After months of continuing hitting my veins up just to get out of the gate, and attempting home remedies and cold turkey, I just could not take it anymore and went on the methadone program. On the methadone, I was able to get off the coke and crack, but kept using dope when my dosage was insufficient. I didn't want to get high. I just didn't want to be in pain. Three years on methadone detox and then maintenance, and it got me no where. So I went to Cali. and tried the Weissman method of rapid detox. If I had only had enough money to stay there throughout the detox, I know it would have worked. But my family could not afford it. Out of desperation, when I came home to Baltimore City, I called around trying to self detox with suboxone...and used dope any time I could not get the suboxone. Also, subs got me sick if I took them more than 2 days in a row. my body had an adverse reaction and I ended up in the hospital. Some of the doctors said the dose was not high enough, and others said I could be allergic to a chemical in it. I have drained my insurance, and every penny I had, and my parents are unaware that I never actually stopped. My sub connect is beat - she got caught selling her scripts. and that is when I got a new connect for dope that got me high for the first time in years- though completely unintentionally - I REALLY did not use that much, not more than usual, anyway. Anyways, I have been through hell and back from being kicked out and living on the streets and selling drugs, to in and out of rehabs and psychiatric wards. I can't do this anymore. I just want it to stop. I just want the pain to stop. I am trying so hard to just sit through it but even though I know i will not die from it, I feel like my body is weakening. I need help. I tried on my own, and I tried through NA and through rehabs, and treatment programs. Nothing has worked thus far. I am beginning to think that I am just a hopeless case and will end up OD-ing any ways. I just can't see the point anymore.
    Hi - You are not a hopeless case and there is a point-so that you break free of this s*** and be the person that you were meant to be. You know how you get the feeling that this isn't really you? It's not but you are still there and there is a way. Robert isvery knowledgable and I sure he will get back soon. I know that alot of people can't handle the Naloxone in the suboxone. Have you tried Subutex? Same thing but w/out Naloxone and comes in 2mg. pills? Hang in there - there will be a way to do this

>>>>>>girl .... I have seen people before that were not successful with subs but when they used it again but properly they were successful. You've got to do something different that what you're doing that is obvious even to yourself.

Either you need to seek out professional help as an in-patient/rehab setting or else you need to get on subs/methadone. Doen't matter which one you do if you don't make your mind up that this is it you won't be successful.

I will be happy to help you any way that I can but you have to make the decision to get clean for yourself. God bless.

Default Dopesick

In-patient failed for me, and I cannot afford another dime on an in-patient facility. I tried subutex the injection once, which helped tremendously but I have not been able to get it since- not by any doctors, addiction specialists, or even on the streets. whoever has access to it must be very fortunate, in my eyes anyways. I am tired of using. I don't want anything anymore. I don't want to substitute one drug for another. i don't want to get on more drugs to get off this dope. I am tired. I just want peace. I don't want to be sick anymore. I have been shooting >>>>>> and cocaine since i was 12. I am to be 22 this year - and one month later will be 10 years of this hell. I am an English and Psychology major. I have always been and remain a straight-A student. I am still in college and I work for a living. I have been barely alive these last few years, but I have still come a very long way. I got off the coke and rock - I just need to get off this s***. I am in so much pain, but I would rather die than use again, or get on another f***ing drug. Drugs have destroyed me and I have re-made myself what seems to be close to a million times now. I just want to be free from this. I don't want to try more drugs. I just want HOME remedies to ease this pain. I don't want to use. I will not waste another dollar on another "experimental" detox, just to end up using again. I am not trying to be rude or difficult. Please forgive me for being so agitated, but I'm just really hurting right now. I want to just sit here and detox already. It's been days since I shot that last dope, but I messed up and took a methadone biscuit out of sheer desperation and stupidity. If there is nothing you can do for me, I understand; just please tell me so I stop holding out for hope, because I cannot take another let-down right now. Please.

Anonymous Guest

Default Are you OK?

Hi -This is Linda and I posted to you earlier. I feel very bad for you and I.m sure everyone else does as well, but we are unable to help if there are no options. I kow that your hurting and frustrated and I read that the Subutex shot helped you. I got off using Suboxone and it is not like getting on another drug if used properly. It will take your cravings away, stop your w/d and you don't get high so you can start tapering in about 10 days.Robert knows about that and he could moniter you . I had your same fears about getting on another drug but it wasn't like that and I wouldn't have been able to do it c/t. There are proper ways to do the induction and taper so come on here if you decide to.

prie is offline New Member

Default similiar situation

hi, sitting here withdrawing also, thinking the worst was over after 4 days or so of not using then used again and withdrawals came back and hard. ive always been a promoter of mind over matter but the physical aspects of the w/d are too severe. haven't been on junk very long but i escalated my addiction in too short of time and used far too often. >> take it >>>>>>girl is gonzo, it's been about 5 days i believe since the last post and it didn't look too promising for her. a shame, if she's reading she should post to say what helped her finally. at the same time i somewhat realize that i simply have to ride it out but it would be amazing to have some kind of relief, i took immodium a while back and it seems to be working at least in relieving the tension in my arms. likewise, what kept me on for a year and a half is the fear of withdrawing, and i know a lot of friends of mine who would benefit from a little advice.
    is there anything to stop the sweating and general dysphoria?
    will immodium cause more stomach pain?
    definitely dont want to take suboxone, i cant stomach that taste anymore and have no way of getting it. benzos, though appealing, are pretty much out simply because of availability at the moment. if only i was doing this a few days from now, a lot more options would be open, but it cant be helped.
    where else can you get potassium besides bananas? i can't eat anything right now.
    havent slept in so long i dont even remember what it's like to feel rested.

prie is offline New Member

Default addition

also, i suffer from bipolar disorder and am wondering if my mood will likely recover from my lengthy binge. the last time i quit junk i had fell into a deep depression for about 2 months and when i started to get happy again i thought i could handle using a couple of times. at the time i was just smoking it but have since begun IV use and thats what started the body withdrawals. anyways, i realize it could be a while before i stop craving (months) but i am on lithium and am starting seroquel. are these perscription medications a bad combination with >>>>>> withdrawals? anyone know what they can do when coupled with detox?

thanks

prie .... you should continue to take your medication for your bi-polar condition. Don't want you to mess up with your meds there. Don't stop taking anything that has been prescribed for your other conditions.

The very worst of your physical w/d symptoms should start to subside by the end of the first week. Not saying you'll feel great after a week but you should be feeling noticeably better.

We have LOTS of people on this forum who have used the Thomas Recipe for opiate w/d successfully. It will help to minimize your symptoms. It won't make them disappear but should help you feel a little better.

It's impossible to say how long cravings will last. Cravings are a mental thing and we are all a little different. This is a reason why getting into recovery is a good option for you. Doesn't matter if it's NA, AA, Celebrate Recovery, church, a combination of or all the above. Some people make it without being involved in a recovery program but lots of us need a little help over the long haul. Whatever works for you is what I would do. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You're turning your life around for the better doing this.

Here is a link to the Thomas Recipe. Hope it helps. Let us know how we can help as you go forward. Keep us posted how your days are going and we can give you suggestions. Good luck and God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...wal-35169.html
    Last edited by Robert_325; 06-30-2009 at 03:07 PM.

jennavee0211 is offline New Member

Exclamation Hold up!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akak8 View Post

kmw

Yes you CAN die from >>>>>> withdrawal!!!!!!!!!!! I have known more than a handful of people who have!!!! I almost died 4 times myself!!! One of the times it almost killed me it was because when u go through detox ur blood pressure goes way up... mine shot up to stroke level!!!

For this reason I highly recommend that anyone going through detox is very careful and it u feel your heart beating to fast... like u start getting dizzy, cant think straight,can hear the blood pumping in ur head, short breathing, and chest tightness(much like a panic attack but worse... I almost didn't go to the hospital because I believed that it was just anxiety)If theses things happen go to the hospital... they will give u blood pressure medication which helps with detox a lot. I did not tell them I was detoxing... i just told them I was having chest pain, couldn't think straight and was afraid I was having some kind of cardiovascular problem.
    Last edited by jennavee0211; 07-13-2009 at 06:35 AM.

killerwhale is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by auntybiotic View Post
    Searching,

Xanax is very addicting and will compound your problem.
    Xanax may be addicting in the long term, but for someone detoxing from >>>>>> over a week or two, hoping to be able to sleep at night, there's not a great danger of addiction. Saying it would compound their problem is just misinformation.

ericaaaa is offline New Member

I have detoxed more times than I can count, but my final withdraw and ultimate success began with methadone. I started going to the clinic daily in 1999 and took 80 mgs daily for a year. I decreased my dose by 5 mgs a month until I was down to 30mgs daily. At that point I took things into my own hands and rapidly detoxed by 5 mgs every 2 days until I was out. I wasn't feeling well by my first c/t day, but it was tollerable. I took calcium sulphate, pottasium supliments and a muliti vit in the am, and 2 soma at night for the first 4 days. After day 4 I stopped the soma. I was free. It wasn't the easiest thing I have ever done, but definately not the hardest. I know there are many who will tell you horror stories about methadone, but for me it was a godsend, It helped me remove myself from the "lifestyle" which made my withdraw a year later possible. I wish you all the best, and I know that if I can do it anyone can. I have been off the H ( I liked to inject a little coke with it) for 8 years after 10 years of daily use. You can do it! If it doesn't work the first time, just keep trying and eventually it will. Promise

PabloDiablo is offline New Member

Exclamation >>>>>> Withdrawal

There have been so many good posts, I hardly feel I need to contribute...Obviously the very best plan for detox is to go to a rehab that has a taper/maintenance program, going to a rehab or hospital just to go cold turkey can complicate your situation, but I will address that further toward the end of my post. Detoxing on the street can be done like people said with methadone or suboxone, but your network and personal situation are key variables to your success there.

I have to address what seems to be a growing trend in any help forums I have seen...People, if you don't know what you are talking about, please do not spout off advice! The other posters can tell when you are insincere...flaming about people passing away wholesale from withdrawals, made up remedies, and such are not doing anything but getting attention called to yourself...Yes people can die from complications but it is rare...and no one knows how many times they "almost died". I am an MD/PsyPHD and I am here to tell you that if you are posting simply to get attention that you are not only giving out false info, but you may be impeding someone's actual recovery!

One last thing...many hospitals use a cold turkey method of detox, prescribing catapres patches for blood pressure, imodium for intestinal discomfort, and librium for whatever reason...(?)Many of these "detoxs" are housed in the psych unit as the rehabilitation for profit movement prevents many people w/o insurance from proper medical care. It is likely that if you detox in a facility such as this you will not only go through a lot of pain, but will be treated badly by an untrained, apathetic staff. So if you need to go inpatient...make sure you will receive suboxone, subutex, or some sort of methadone treatment.

It sounds like our original poster has found a great home remedy in spite of the few attention seeking posters, good for you...the physical exercise is key, but so few people want to be active while detoxing. Thank you to all of the people who took time to lend their personal experience and for the attention seekers...register at myspace or facebook if you are lonely...this is not the place for you!
    lyndizzle likes this.

tipibythepond is offline New Member

i THINK THIS WAS THE MOST HELPFUL, MY SON USES & I WANT HIM TO GO TO A DETOX PRGRAM THREW THE LOCAL HOPITITAL, THEY THEN HAVE REHAB & AFTER CARE PROGRAMS, I KNOW HE IS SCARED BUT HE KNOWS HE NEEDS TO DO THIS. THERE SHOULD BE A BED OPEN ON TUE OR WED, THE ONLY THING KEEPING HIM FROM GOING FOR SO LONG IS THAT HE IS AFRIAD HIS GIRLFRIEND WILL LEAVE HIM, I TOLD HIM IF HE KEEPS GOING ON THE ROAD HE IS ON SHE WILL LEAVE HIM ANYWAY. I AM SCARED TOO BUT I WANT HIM HEALTHY & ALIVE. A MOM WHO CARES

Herby6262 is offline New Member

I'll tell you what worked for me, even though it was still a hell of a battle, as everyone knows. I had used for about 2 years.

I tried methadone, found it just as hard to stop. Tried suboxone, and it was a lot better. I basically used suboxone for about 4-5 months, tapering down from 1.5 a day, to 1, to a half, eventually down to a quarter a day, then stopped. But surprise surprise it was not a clean break, symptoms like up to 50% as bad as junk I would say, but only at times, most of the time it was tolerable, but still definitely noticeable. I found that some xanax or valium really helped edge off the suboxones. And now I dont need xanax for anything cause it was just to beat the suboxone end.

Good luck to everyone, I know others have recommended klonipin if you can find them, i think any benzo helps after stopping all opiates. Just don't get hooked on those too. Good luck all! Wishing you the best, god knows it's one of the absolute worst feelings in the world and a hell of a thing to actually beat. You can do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast